Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most feared and deadly one of all...The King Jye Kaiju.....I'm shaking as we speak....If Sideshow dont make a statue of this it 's a complete fail!

Last edited:
I've not seen this yet, though everyone i've spoken with said it was pretty terrible. I've been avoiding spoilers ad other reviews BECUASE of spoilers.

how is it?

Or should I just wait for the inevitable tv airing?

I've not seen this yet, though everyone i've spoken with said it was pretty terrible. I've been avoiding spoilers ad other reviews BECUASE of spoilers.

how is it?

Or should I just wait for the inevitable tv airing?

An adult version of Super Morphin Power Rangers...How can you go wrong with that!...you just cant!

LOL Going to work or coming home? Which? My bet is coming home:rotfl

Yeah, going to work is more like this

hulk-cry.jpg

Also, to catch up on this thread, Bamboota's shirt ****ing rules, my favorite Kaiju is the one that looks like Cloverfield, and you can make a drink out of anything in this movie.

Jaeger bombs and Kaiju Blue. I don't know what Kaiju Blue would be. Perhaps some kind of cocktail with that awesome kool-aid ****. :lol

Also, to catch up on this thread, Bamboota's shirt ****ing rules, my favorite Kaiju is the one that looks like Cloverfield, and you can make a drink out of anything in this movie.

Jaeger bombs and Kaiju Blue. I don't know what Kaiju Blue would be. Perhaps some kind of cocktail with blue curacao. :lol

:duff

:dance:dance

Sure! Whatever that is. I rarely drink any kind of cocktails. Except for GIN N TONIC. :rock

Anyway, Redlettermedia saw Grown Ups 2. I dunno. They've convinced me to go see the film. Damn them for making a good argument.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jCkl-Vgc4-I[/ame]

Jaeger bombs and Kaiju Blue. I don't know what Kaiju Blue would be. Perhaps some kind of cocktail with that awesome kool-aid ****. :lol

Blue colored liquor is easily available

Back