Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I have little desire to own one of these, (not zero desire, but little), I can't help but think of the shocked expresion on the face of a dumbass who makes a wise crack about bringing a knife to a gun fight just before he is shot with this.

pkpsleevebarrelworksgoodshot.jpg

Is there a link to get more info on this?

After I saw the picture, I did a google search for "knife guns" and didn't come up with much more. I will be looking in to it a little more later and I will post any info I find.

Thanks! :rock
Nice. Stab them first, then shoot.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

It's like that huge sword from devil may cry

Although I have little desire to own one of these, (not zero desire, but little), I can't help but think of the shocked expresion on the face of a dumbass who makes a wise crack about bringing a knife to a gun fight just before he is shot with this.

pkpsleevebarrelworksgoodshot.jpg

I dunno, I see more potential for the wielder to have an accident, than the intended target. :lol

went to my LGS to check out my USPc 9mm stainless that just arrived. looks in good condition. now for the long two week wait

went to my LGS to check out my USPc 9mm stainless that just arrived. looks in good condition. now for the long two week wait

two weeks? wow, i thought 10 days was bad.

btw, i came home today with a CZ 75 SP-01. all steel version. this baby has some heft to it!

holy ____ i just ran into this video randomly and i couldnt stop laughing my ass off!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IouUsPsUg4Y&feature=related[/ame]

Back