Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was like a 7 day wait or something like that?

Nope...fill out paperwork...2 minutes...pay...2 minutes...get cleared on the phone...3 minutes...out of the shop with your purchase in under 10 minutes unless you spend time 'mirin' the guns before you buy one.

I love Arizona.

Nope...fill out paperwork...2 minutes...pay...2 minutes...get cleared on the phone...3 minutes...out of the shop with your purchase in under 10 minutes unless you spend time 'mirin' the guns before you buy one.

I love Arizona.

That's all it takes here in PA even without a permit.

That's all it takes here in PA even without a permit.

Yeah, that is what I am saying. Same in AZ. The only thing different if you have a CCP in AZ is that the dealer does not have to make that phone call. You don't even need to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon there as it is not illegal. But as I have mentioned before, it is a good idea, though. And when I get back there, I will be getting one anyway. I am going to take some of the advanced training courses as well.

Yeah, that is what I am saying. Same in AZ. The only thing different if you have a CCP in AZ is that the dealer does not have to make that phone call. You don't even need to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon there as it is not illegal. But as I have mentioned before, it is a good idea, though. And when I get back there, I will be getting one anyway. I am going to take some of the advanced training courses as well.

Must be mistaken but thought you were a former Marine? Why the need for training? That shat was for free! Well tax payer money. :lol

i have one. it has a light factory stock trigger pull. try one out. i think you'll like it.

I tried to see if buds will remove the 15rd mags but they don't open boxes from the manufacturer they just ship it out. I have to find a company that is willing to do that but most of the place is sold out. Stupid 10rd law

they got some Cali legal Glock 19's in stock. search for PI1950201

edit: oops, my bad. you want a Walther PPQ :D

yeah, they won't swap out mags. i've tried it before. they'll cancel your order. you will have to either obtain it via PPT or SSE. you'll pay an extra $100-$150 for it though.

they got some Cali legal Glock 19's in stock. search for PI1950201

edit: oops, my bad. you want a Walther PPQ :D

yeah, they won't swap out mags. i've tried it before. they'll cancel your order. you will have to either obtain it via PPT or SSE. you'll pay an extra $100-$150 for it though.

Hey now, what's wrong with the glock 19 :lol

Anyways, I called a gun dealer who I bought a HK from. He said he could swap it or sell it without the mags but the problem is that it's not instock. Or I'll just wait until it could be purchased with 10rds mags since its fairly new.

Anyone knows if this will be considered a class III firearm? It says you have to register your pistol with with the ATFE using ATFE Form 1 before you purchase a pistol to compact PDW conversion kit. This actually looks fun to shoot, I know I will never own a MP5 but this would suffice.

[ame]https://youtu.be/DnRIyAwM7P0[/ame]

That does look like a fun gun to shoot, but I don't think I would ever want one in my safe. Reminds me of a Kriss Vector.

Attention to all tax paying citizens, especially in California:

STOP SB 249

SB 249 is a California bill that if enacted could turn thousands and thousands of California gun owners into criminals. The proposed law would make hundreds of thousands of rifles illegal overnight, this bill must be stopped and stopped now! Your actions are key to making certain this flawed and dangerous bill never becomes state law

Please go to this web site and at least sign the petition against this very dangerous bill. We are the taxpaying citizen, not the criminal! Why do they keep stifling our rights? Thanks and have a good day.

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=8823895&postcount=1

Anyone knows if this will be considered a class III firearm? It says you have to register your pistol with with the ATFE using ATFE Form 1 before you purchase a pistol to compact PDW conversion kit. This actually looks fun to shoot, I know I will never own a MP5 but this would suffice.

https://youtu.be/DnRIyAwM7P0

I don't know all the gun laws that I should. But IIRC it's a big no no to have a foregrip on a pistol unless you have some sort of documentation or stamp or something. I know that is vague and someone else will give you a better answer but I think it's illegal without the correct forms.

ETA And just to be clear. What I posted doesn't just pertain to the video posted. If what I've read is true, if you have a rail on your hand gun you can not put any vertical foregrip on it. Some law from the ATF.

Last edited:
the Magpul vertical grip i had installed on my ACR came off in the middle of firing. i should have put lock tite on it! well, i've decided to not replace it since my left hand is mostly positioned like in the pic below (AFG, angle fore grip). i have this on my SCAR 17s.

magpul-afg-black.jpg

however, i do want to get a new one for my S&W AR15. i'm looking at either the Tango Down Quick-Detach Stubby Vertical grip or the one made by Larue Tactical, LT-FUG (Forward Universal Grip). they're about the same price. $100.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2...ach-stubby-vertical-forend-grip-ar-15-polymer

https://www.laruetactical.com/lt-fug-forward-universal-grip

i'm leaning towards the Larue since you can mod it 3 ways.

slideshow_1.jpg

I really like the AFG's. I even tried to get one on my Double Defense, but the rails were too far forward to be comfortable.:lol

After I get my grail rifles, I am going to put together a M4. And the AFG is going to be a must on it.

Shot at an outdoor range for the first time on Saturday. Had a great time but learned that my eyesight has gone to hell. I couldn't see impact to save my life. At the very least I'll need reactive targets next time. Probably a scope.

Sold some transformers toys and got the other half of the money for the Glock 17 I got on layaway at my LGS. But don't want to pick it up until I pay off my GP100 I have on lawaway at budsgunshop. Hopefully by August I can put a M&P45 on layaway and when they release the HK45c in FDE it will be my last purchase, I think I'm done with hand guns after that.

Back