Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful rifle!

f1na1903a4.jpg

1903a4.jpg

I want to pick up a 1911 but Hot Toys is keeping me away from purchasing one. Let alone I just got a new watch that cost as much as a SA 1911 that I'm looking at.

I want to pick up a 1911 but Hot Toys is keeping me away from purchasing one. Let alone I just got a new watch that cost as much as a SA 1911 that I'm looking at.

I developed a system that helps me to be able to do both. If I don't have enough money to get everything I want...I make more money.

I am still in the early execution stages though. The part where I work to make more money...but haven't actually MADE the money yet. I am hoping to get in to the stages soon.:)

nice! i had to look it up though. i'm not that old. :D

This is the same rifle that Jackson used to kick kraut butt with in Saving Private Ryan. Great firing rifle. I've yet to find one that I can afford, but an elderly fellow had one at the range a few years ago and was kind enough to let me fire a couple clips through it. He was surprised that I knew what rifle it was and we ended up talking shop for a good 45 minutes after we were finished on the firing line.

Vietnam Vets >> 95% of the population.

This is the same rifle that Jackson used to kick kraut butt with in Saving Private Ryan. Great firing rifle. I've yet to find one that I can afford, but an elderly fellow had one at the range a few years ago and was kind enough to let me fire a couple clips through it. He was surprised that I knew what rifle it was and we ended up talking shop for a good 45 minutes after we were finished on the firing line.

Vietnam Vets >> 95% of the population.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1NA1903A4

yeah, that's what i love about going to the range. you get to meet a lot of cool people. well, mostly. :)

I think I'm done setting this one up now. Daniel Defense lower, RRA upper, Troy MRF rail, LMT Sopmod stock, Tango Down grip, Magpul AFG/BUIS/P-Mags/MS2 sling, Eotech 551, Insight AN/PEQ-2, Surefire Mini-Scout light on a YHM offset mount, Surefire dual pressure switch, Smith Vortex flash hider. I'm contemplating switching out the Eotech for a Acog TA-33GH with an offset mini-RDS.

388233822.jpg

388233823.jpg

I think I'm done setting this one up now. Daniel Defense lower, RRA upper, Troy MRF rail, LMT Sopmod stock, Tango Down grip, Magpul AFG/BUIS/P-Mags/MS2 sling, Eotech 551, Insight AN/PEQ-2, Surefire Mini-Scout light on a YHM offset mount, Surefire dual pressure switch, Smith Vortex flash hider. I'm contemplating switching out the Eotech for a Acog TA-33GH with an offset mini-RDS.

388233822.jpg

388233823.jpg

You put a camoflaged rifle on the rocky and grassy ground for shots. How in the hell are we supposed to see that?

Beautiful weapon, by the way.

yeah, that's what i love about going to the range. you get to meet a lot of cool people. well, mostly. :)

I generally only talk to the people that are a generation or two older than me. Most of the people my age are the ones going in there shooting their Glocks ghetto style sideways.

You put a camoflaged rifle on the rocky and grassy ground for shots. How in the hell are we supposed to see that?

Beautiful weapon, by the way.

Lol... all I could make out was the Eotech sight.

J/K. Where did you find that front grip?? I've never seen one like that before. How do you like it??

Lol... all I could make out was the Eotech sight.

J/K. Where did you find that front grip?? I've never seen one like that before. How do you like it??

Like P1X4R said, it's the Magpul AFG. I didn't like it when I saw it at SHOT Show, but got some more time to play around with and decided I did like it after all. It works great in putting my fingers where I need them for the pressure switch and is pretty comfy. I had the grip pod on there before, but after removing the magnifier and focusing more on closer shooting, the AFG was more appropriate.

Like P1X4R said, it's the Magpul AFG. I didn't like it when I saw it at SHOT Show, but got some more time to play around with and decided I did like it after all. It works great in putting my fingers where I need them for the pressure switch and is pretty comfy. I had the grip pod on there before, but after removing the magnifier and focusing more on closer shooting, the AFG was more appropriate.

If I ever see one at a gun show I'll be sure to check it out.

WoodAR2.jpg

Still need to drill out the sling-set on the stock, but she's in operating condition, finally.

Back