Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean and you're right but I handle pistols perfectly fine and have used them since I was 9 but just never became very good with the larger calibers.

I'm great with high powered rifles like my 7.62 or my shooting partner's .338 winchester.

I'm practicing alot with the 40 S&W and my .45.

I shoot a USP Compact .40 in steel challenge, and although it was definitely not the ideal choice, I didn't do half bad. This is the only pistol I own and have shot it exclusively for 13 years or so. So definitely shoot more with it.

Taking a shotgun/carbine course this weekend which should be a lot of fun. We were told to bring 200 shells... I'll be using my 870 Police Magnum with Knoxx stock and surefire forend.

A gun thread yes!!!!!! I have been collecting guns since i was 12 years old... i will be reading every post in this thread and sharing SOME awesome pics with you guys ;)

I shoot a USP Compact .40 in steel challenge, and although it was definitely not the ideal choice, I didn't do half bad. This is the only pistol I own and have shot it exclusively for 13 years or so. So definitely shoot more with it.

Taking a shotgun/carbine course this weekend which should be a lot of fun. We were told to bring 200 shells... I'll be using my 870 Police Magnum with Knoxx stock and surefire forend.

I'm brand new to the 40 S&W. I've been consistently taking it out 3-4 times a week to practice. Although I'm not very accurate with it,it's still my first XD and I love the gun.

Also I bet the 870 looks great with that snazzy surefire accessory on there. I love how those have the little switch on the top for easy on/off access.
The light I have now I have for my 870,I have to twist to turn it off and on.

i'm finally taking my wife out to the shooting range for her first time this coming saturday. i'll only load each magazine with one round just to get her started. bringing my 9mm and .380 pistols. i wish i had already received my .22LR. it's still at my FFL. hopefully i'll get to pick up my next batch next week. :)

I guess some are claiming the MP7 for taking down Osama? Anyways pretty good vid the MP7
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjY0Us7NOns&feature=related"]YouTube - future weapons[/ame]

i went to the range earlier today with my wife. she had fun but not enough to get her into it. i think the guys next to us shooting their high caliber revolvers must have spooked her a bit. that and these other guys to our left were cussing up a storm like crazy. you see all kinds. geez. ah well. more ammo for me to enjoy. :D

Ok, finally, im buying a Glock 17. Will be my first 9mm gun :) It`ll cost me a lot of money, guns aren't cheap here.

I have a question, i´ve been reading negative reviews about Gen4, should i buy Gen3?

Thanks!

Learned a new shotgun shooting technique this weekend that really manages recoil very well. I could shoot all day with the shotty and that's including slugs. I also got to an opportunity to shoot a SWAT select-fire SCAR-16 with an AAC suppressor and a G36. Now that was fun! I haven't gotten the pics yet, but here's one of my 870 and AR.

396780714.jpg

niiiice Q! that sounds like fun toys to shoot!

i'm finally going to shoot my two shotguns this coming friday for the first time. should be fun!

Learned a new shotgun shooting technique this weekend that really manages recoil very well. I could shoot all day with the shotty and that's including slugs. I also got to an opportunity to shoot a SWAT select-fire SCAR-16 with an AAC suppressor and a G36. Now that was fun! I haven't gotten the pics yet, but here's one of my 870 and AR.

396780714.jpg

that's a nice combo there.....not much more that you need really...

396780714.jpg

Very,very nice and as mentioned before thats about all you need right there.:clap

Also I've been wanting a G36 forever so congrats on getting the opportunity to shoot one.

Ok, finally, im buying a Glock 17. Will be my first 9mm gun :) It`ll cost me a lot of money, guns aren't cheap here.

I have a question, i´ve been reading negative reviews about Gen4, should i buy Gen3?

Thanks!

There have been reports of issues with the recoil springs and extraction in the Gen 4's; I have never had anything close to an issue with my Gen 3. If it ain't broke, why fix it? :dunno

Back