Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Playmates in attendance but we had an event similar to that about a week ago - [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvPListSd2A] LINK TO YOUTUBE [/ame]

A really cool gun store in Henderson, this was a Memorial Day/Customer Appreciation Day.

:yess:

Very cool LOTRF! These guys in Kansas had the participants shooting from a helicopter one year...crap hit the fan over that so they didn't do it again. But this year they are going to have a tank that everyone can fire for 100.00 a round.

lol nice guns, i will upload my stuff now! In bangkok airsoft is very popular, many shops and parks with no fps limit :> most my stuff is green gas or co2

Last edited:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ummm....Gary.....Did you kill Bin Laden??? I don't know you......nice stuff man....now I know why you put on a mask to take the picture...

I dig the airsoft stuff for training, we use them quite a bit in simulations; many of them are pretty realistic for learning manipulations and running drills.

@EXOTICLEX yeah im a noob here lol, yeah the silencer is not a silencer is has a uv light that charges the bb's to glow for night games :>

oh.....are those all airsoft guns? They look real to me. Oh and I wasn't saying that just because you're a noob. I was saying it because of your small armory.

he he yeahthey do look real, most are metal with real magpul parts :> this is the park we play at, if any body is passing feel free to come and have a game, at night the sh#t hits the fan :>
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now this is an awesome thread. I'm actually looking to buy my first handgun, and would like some input from y'all guys on what's a good starter gun. I've been looking at Glocks and XDs, but I really open to anything. Im most likely going with a 9mm.

nothing wrong with a glock....very good for the money....glock will pretty much fix anything so you're buying it for life or until you sell it or trade it...

Now this is an awesome thread. I'm actually looking to buy my first handgun, and would like some input from y'all guys on what's a good starter gun. I've been looking at Glocks and XDs, but I really open to anything. Im most likely going with a 9mm.

For a first gun I would recommend either a Glock 17 or 19, the 19 being a bit smaller; I would suggest going to your local range and renting both to see which you prefer. I have both Glock's and XD's, and while I prefer the XD personally; I don't think you can go wrong with a Glock as a basic pistol that will outlive you. It requires minimal maintenance/cleaning and is incredibly easy to work on.

For a first gun I would recommend either a Glock 17 or 19, the 19 being a bit smaller; I would suggest going to your local range and renting both to see which you prefer. I have both Glock's and XD's, and while I prefer the XD personally; I don't think you can go wrong with a Glock as a basic pistol that will outlive you. It requires minimal maintenance/cleaning and is incredibly easy to work on.

Im buying my first 9mm too, im going for a Glock17gen3.

4 more days...i cant ____ing wait! :impatient:

Too bad i have to pay $1050 dollars for it and people will look weird at me because i have a gun.

Thanks, I might go this weekend and look around.

i understand where you're coming from. our local prices in california are on the average inflated. i purchase online and go through an at home FFL to save on the hassle at gunshops.

congrats on your purchase! price won't mean much when you've acquired it in the end. you're fortunate to have ownership.

Back