Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: i'm picking up four tomorrow night!! i'm also going with my co-workers to the local range in the morning. ah yeah!!

Glad to hear everyone is getting some new stuff. Next Friday I'll be ordering my Armalite M15-A4 in the 6.8. Hopefully it doesn't take 2 years for them to ship it like I've heard.:panic:

yeah, that's a long time to possibly wait. hopefully you're only putting down a refundable deposit.

Next Friday I'll be ordering my Armalite M15-A4 in the 6.8. Hopefully it doesn't take 2 years for them to ship it like I've heard.:panic:

here they are!

Ruger Mark III Competition
Glock 19 (Gen 3)
Springfield EMP
Springfield XD9 Subcompact

P1040814.jpg

P1040815.jpg

P1040818.jpg

P1040819-2.jpg

P1040820.jpg

P1040821.jpg

P1040823.jpg

P1040824.jpg

P1040825.jpg

here they are!

Ruger Mark III Competition
Glock 19 (Gen 3)
Springfield EMP
Springfield XD9 Subcompact

P1040814.jpg

P1040815.jpg

P1040818.jpg

P1040819-2.jpg

P1040820.jpg

P1040821.jpg

P1040823.jpg

P1040824.jpg

P1040825.jpg
Man I love that Ruger. If there is one handgun I enjoy shooting the most it is that exact same pistol.

So with the grip extension on the subcompact it is still only 10 rounds ... or are you bucking the CA system?! :dunno :yess:

Love the XD 9mm sub, it is my everyday carry. :peace

I really need to get my carriers permit so I can avoid having to check up on everyone's gun laws. I'm going to be driving from Alabama to Florida next week so I had to call police depts. in GA and FL to make sure it is legal for me to have my pistol near by in my car.

They said even though I do not posses a carrier license that it is still legal to have a loaded fire arm in my car as long as it is visible. They said my vehicle is an extension of my residence and you can have a loaded gun in your house so you can do the same in your car.

i just field stripped my Ruger Mark III pistol! it was a little tricky but with helpful youtube videos i was able to do it without too much pain.

This is where I am hoping to be at the end of this month.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrwgGsmoCRw"]YouTube - ‪Oklahoma Full Auto shoot‬‏[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnU1t7UzgM&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot and Trade Show‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
I really need to get my carriers permit so I can avoid having to check up on everyone's gun laws. I'm going to be driving from Alabama to Florida next week so I had to call police depts. in GA and FL to make sure it is legal for me to have my pistol near by in my car.

They said even though I do not posses a carrier license that it is still legal to have a loaded fire arm in my car as long as it is visible. They said my vehicle is an extension of my residence and you can have a loaded gun in your house so you can do the same in your car.

You're good to go in Florida. There's even billboards near the state lines that tell you this is a "use of deadly force" state.

~~Just curious, but where you going in Florida??

Darth this is the episode I saw about the gun show.....Sara Underwood made it seem a lot more fun for me....would love to see the power of these guns live.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FBhidzOWpI"]YouTube - ‪Sexy Sara at the Oklahoma Gun Show‬‏[/ame]

I am disappointed that my project is finishing early so I won't be here for it. I was looking forward to it. I think I will try to make a trip out here next year with my kids if they are interested.

lex - That is a better video "I guess I wasn't as good a shot as I thought. I had fun, though."...good stuff!

Last edited:
Back