Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thread.

I just finished building my AR-15. BCM Upper with a Spikes Zombie Lower. Took a tactical class with my buddies and just love the rifle. Now I'm looking at a pistol. I'm with you guys and think the Glock is better than most guns out on the market.

Which class did you take?

Q

second-amendment.jpg

I just stumbled upon this thread so this is my first posting, but love all the pics of everyone's 1:1 "accessories". I myself have an LWRC M6A2 (Tricon) gas piston, and absolutely love it. While I admire those who build their own ARs, being short on time and experience, I opted to buy one of the rack. Great weapon. I also have a Glock 17 and a Kimber 1911. I'm also shopping around for a S&W 686 .357, and something in 7.62/.308 - either a SCAR 17 or maybe a REPR.

i bought a fnh scar 16 in 5.56 and love i have never shot a tactical rifle that feels as good in my hands and is dead nuts accurate. i highly reccomend a scar

where are those pics Isaac??? ;) very nice man! it takes standard AR mags, right?

btw, my FFL received my ordered pistols. i can't wait to get them! gonna pick up three new ones soon! :yess:

yea ed, it takes standard ar mags, I will post pics in the morning, its an awesome piece

I just google searched it, looks like a F'n awesome piece! cant wait to see your pics. and let us know how it shoots!

PS: how much did you pick it up for?

Here is a M4 I just completed with a temporary DPMS Lower, its a Spikes Tactical Upper and I am currently waiting on a Spikes Zombie Lower for it, the other is my new Sig 556 Swat, I shot the ____ out of both of them today, no troubles at all....
DSCN5681.jpg

DSCN5680.jpg

Last edited:
I am seriously looking at getting a Scar 16s Ed, thats a bad ass piece

Im so wanting a Scar light or heavy. The foldable stock on the Sig makes me think of it as a baby scar just from the looks of it and half the price. decisions decisions! :gah:

Im so wanting a Scar light or heavy. The foldable stock on the Sig makes me think of it as a baby scar just from the looks of it and half the price. decisions decisions! :gah:

if possible get the scar 16s sig arms rifle and a bushmaster (scar type rifle, not sure the model) side by side to compare. you will soon find the scar is by far the best of the 3. i have the fnh scar 16 and could not have purchased a better go to main ___f rifle.

Back