Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if possible get the scar 16s sig arms rifle and a bushmaster (scar type rifle, not sure the model) side by side to compare. you will soon find the scar is by far the best of the 3. i have the fnh scar 16 and could not have purchased a better go to main ___f rifle.

show us some pics man!!

OK...now that I have retrieved my shotgun (which I do not keep in CA as it is illegal) I want to share a shot of my weapons.

My Luigi Franchi SPAS 12 and my Taurus PT 99 AF. Both of these weapons are very dear to me. The SPAS because they are hard to get ahold of now (I have turned down a few fairly large offers for it), and because it is so much fun to shoot. I won't even mention how cool I think the design is.

The Taurus is a Desert Storm vet. I will never part with it.

DSC08262.jpg

OK...now that I have retrieved my shotgun (which I do not keep in CA as it is illegal) I want to share a shot of my weapons.

My Luigi Franchi SPAS 12 and my Taurus PT 99 AF. Both of these weapons are very dear to me. The SPAS because they are hard to get ahold of now (I have turned down a few fairly large offers for it), and because it is so much fun to shoot. I won't even mention how cool I think the design is.

The Taurus is a Desert Storm vet. I will never part with it.

DSC08262.jpg

what gauge is that, how is the recoil when shooting it without using the stock? I just challenged the Canadian gun exam and now just have to send in the paper work. My first gun (well legally owned gun:lol) will be a Mossberg 500 JIC pistal grip 12 gauge. l heard shooting those hurts the wrist pretty bad though.

what gauge is that, how is the recoil when shooting it without using the stock? I just challenged the Canadian gun exam and now just have to send in the paper work. My first gun (well legally owned gun:lol) will be a Mossberg 500 JIC pistal grip 12 gauge. l heard shooting those hurts the wrist pretty bad though.

It is 12 gauge. And the shotgun itself is fairly heavy so the recoil is not terrible but it will walk pretty far in semi mode if you are not ready for it. I didn't get sore wrists from shooting it with the stock collapsed, but I don't ge much chance to shoot it so it has been along time. But as this weapon is pushing 25 years old...it would not stand up to the improvements in that area.

Edit - I am currently looking for someone who still has the upgraded safety as I missed the recall 20+ years ago.

I just finished my Noveske N6 Build fellas, I will post pics soon... If anybody here is sellin a Trijicon Acog, shoot me a PM please...

Just built another lower myself and my BCM middy will be here on Monday! :yess:

Got my TA31H from their last group buy. great people to deal with and they ship fast.

I'm gonna check em out guys, has anyone here tried or heard of the vortex viper scopes? I've been hearing some good things about them, and they are not as expenssive as the acogs

hey guys, i'm thinking of getting the KRISS SDP (pistol) next. i know there have been problems with the earlier models but i've read that TDI has addressed these issues. i don't want the carbine version since i want to shoot it like a CQB weapon. i really want one now that they're Kali legal.

6159615918_f2945ed505_z.jpg

6159076847_2c1b1966b5_z.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifaAKGOT3BU"]KRISS. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back