Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very nice collection!

here's some final pics. my pistols are laying on their sides for now until i can get a proper gun rack.

P1060008.jpg

P1060007.jpg

P1060006.jpg

P1060005.jpg

P1060004.jpg

P1060003.jpg

P1060002.jpg

P1060001.jpg

P1050999.jpg

P1060009.jpg

I think im sold on getting a HK45 and USP 45. not sure which to get first...

yo darkknight, where do you buy your guns from? OGC?

Depends on the guns they vary in price in each shop. But if you are military or police, security equipment has great deals on certain guns. The other place I purchased are from OGC and Kaneohe gun shop. But if you find a good deal online get it transfer to ready on the right in Kailua he charges on $40. I used him for my HK45ct where it cost $1190 +$40 FFL transfer vs $1400 local, use the extra cash for ammo.
I think im sold on getting a HK45 and USP 45. not sure which to get first...

Check out the HK45c or HK45ct, I like it more than my HK45 full size.

I"m going to purchase a Smith and Wesson M&P pistol this weekend. Glock seems to be lolly-gagging around with getting my gun shooting right so I"m going to replace my CC gun with something more reliable at this point. I will probably go with a .40 compact as the 9mm version prices are too much IMO.

This guys is crazy, when the shooting starts he does not run away, he runs towards the shooting.. Look from 01:00.. The police officer fired 11 shots weith his Sig Sauer P225, most of the shots went into a gym window were people where working out, lucky no one were hit! Very seldom the Swedish police fires their weapon like this, big news over here :D

https://www.expressen.se/tv/nyheter/se-nar-polisen-skjuter-mot-ranarna/

thanks guys!

nash, i bought it for $787. fit and finish is high quality.

will do isaac.

pix how did you get you hk usp45 for such a good price? dont they normally go for $1k+? link me if you can :)

pix how did you get you hk usp45 for such a good price? dont they normally go for $1k+? link me if you can :)

Hey bro, OGC has a usp45 re manufactured for only $600. I almost bought that but I bought the HK45 instead. Check them out if they still have it.

Hey bro, OGC has a usp45 re manufactured for only $600. I almost bought that but I bought the HK45 instead. Check them out if they still have it.

coincidentally i just was there an hour ago. they only had a usp45 consigned for a little less than 600. felt really good in my hand but i want to hold a hk45. ogc didnt have that though

coincidentally i just was there an hour ago. they only had a usp45 consigned for a little less than 600. felt really good in my hand but i want to hold a hk45. ogc didnt have that though

Yeah that's the one in the consigned area, he told me it's re-manufactured and certified by HK. If it felt good in your hands you're gonna love the HK45.

Check out Security Equipment if they still have their HK45 and HK45c. It's a few bucks cheaper than OGC and if you decide to pay with a credit card they don't charge extra for it. It's rare to find a HK45 under $1k shipped or locally.

Edit: Just called security equipment because I was curious myself and they have one of each HK45 and HK45c for $998, same price I bought it for a few months back.

Last edited:
Yeah that's the one in the consigned area, he told me it's re-manufactured and certified by HK. If it felt good in your hands you're gonna love the HK45.

Check out Security Equipment if they still have their HK45 and HK45c. It's a few bucks cheaper than OGC and if you decide to pay with a credit card they don't charge extra for it. It's rare to find a HK45 under $1k shipped or locally.

Edit: Just called security equipment because I was curious myself and they have one of each HK45 and HK45c for $998, same price I bought it for a few months back.

oh sweet, i'll probably go tomorrow to check them out.

it's going to be awhile for me to even get one though, still have to take the safety class lol. hopefully i can get on the march 25th one at OGC.

I went and grabbed the Smith and Wesson M&P 9c on my lunch break today. With the price including the military rebate it will end up being cheaper than my Glocks. I'm hoping to get it to the range this weekend, but I"m not optimistic about that as I work Saturday and Sunday might be sleep-in day for me.

So I'm looking into buying my first gun and in all my research the gun that pops up the most is the Beretta 92fs. Thoughts, tips, suggestions?

What exactly is your criteria set? Home defense-night-stand gun? Glovebox, or Personal Carry? Nothing wrong with the Berettas, but there's many really good options out there that might be less $$

So I'm looking into buying my first gun and in all my research the gun that pops up the most is the Beretta 92fs. Thoughts, tips, suggestions?

Can't go wrong with it. Other 9mm I would check out are Glock 17/19 or a Sig P226

I went and grabbed the Smith and Wesson M&P 9c on my lunch break today. With the price including the military rebate it will end up being cheaper than my Glocks. I'm hoping to get it to the range this weekend, but I"m not optimistic about that as I work Saturday and Sunday might be sleep-in day for me.

:exactly: I almost picked up a M&P45 with a crimson trace grip for I think about $500-$600 military price but I ended up with the HK45.

Congrats on the new gun.

Back