Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't really see a place on the forums so i'll just ask you guys. I can't delay any longer, I need a shelf for my statues. I'm gonna get myself a Detolf Shelf. The shelf's are glass and it says it can hold up to 13 pounds while Spiderman is only 10. Do you guys figure that it would be safe to put him in the shelf or would it be rather sketchy.

Didn't really see a place on the forums so i'll just ask you guys. I can't delay any longer, I need a shelf for my statues. I'm gonna get myself a Detolf Shelf. The shelf's are glass and it says it can hold up to 13 pounds while Spiderman is only 10. Do you guys figure that it would be safe to put him in the shelf or would it be rather sketchy.
I think its fine. Although it will be too tall to fit on a single shelf. You will have to display him on the bottom or middle with a shelf removed. I display anything larger than 1/6 on the bottom shelf.

Ya my Obi Mythos is going on the bottom sucker weights 14 pounds. Was also considering the possibility of getting some custom cut glass that can hold more weight if i feel it needs it.

Ya my Obi Mythos is going on the bottom sucker weights 14 pounds. Was also considering the possibility of getting some custom cut glass that can hold more weight if i feel it needs it.

I think the issue is with the support bars though and not the glass. I ended up buying Bestas because of it. I love my Detolfs for display, but they are very limiting...

Back