Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered :rock A bit pricey but i like the look of it and it will go great with the Jabba display.

Seriously, how the hell can they justify this price without lights???

If it's solid polystone, it equates to the same mass I'd guess as a diorama and those run nearly $400. I expected this piece to be this high.

No display light is dissappointing, but I may be able to rig something myself.

Its not just the price that is keeping me away, the size is more than I have room for these days also.

I will NOT be ordering this piece. Lights out means lights out for me...

Thing is, if you are going to go all-out on a High-End piece of something like this (that will be pricey) go the extra yard and put freaking lights in it for crying out loud!! I don't care if it added another $30 or so to the price... it makes absolutely no sense to me. It's a deal-breaker for many.

Sideshow is going to be eating many of these at this price by the time they actually ship. Just watch.

Yes, Jabba's Throne was the same price... but it had more polystone and besides, unlike the Han Carbonite block there is no calling for lights.

Ordered, this is just a must-have; even if I display it at a slight depth behind the Fett PF.

The lack of lights is a bummer, but not a deal breaker for me.

:banana

The fact that it's polystone and a nice looking display, I would have paid more than what I expected the price would be, but I'm not sure I can go $200. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back