Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of message does this send if we eat these up?
That ya a 400$ Rancor is possible

I bet this will be easy to find down the road, and for a lot cheaper.

Not that expensive. If they do a Rancor, I see it being holo vinyl like Jabba, so $200-$300.

Think about this for a minute, Sean. The 3.75" scaled Rancor is about the same size as 1/6 Jabba, if not bigger overall. How in the world do you expect Sideshow to make one 1/6 scaled for anywhere near that $200-$300 price? I'm seeing 2-3x that easily.

Think about this for a minute, Sean. The 3.75" scaled Rancor is about the same size as 1/6 Jabba, if not bigger overall. How in the world do you expect Sideshow to make one 1/6 scaled for anywhere near that $200-$300 price? I'm seeing 2-3x that easily.

I'm figuring Jabba x3, Jabba's $120, so roughtly $360 for a Rancor. I don't see them making a Rancor unless it's holo vinyl, too big to be a poly piece and at the price poly would force, no one would by. Vinyl would be inexpensive, still look nice, and cost 1/3 of a poly 1/6 Rancor.

What do you think he'd be made of to cost that much? :google

It's obviously not just raw materials that affect the price of Sideshow items.

And I'll never forget their admission and revelation at SDCC that if they had made something like the 1/6 TDK Tumbler "it would be at least $1,000.00". And that thing's all plastic, too (albeit detailed with lights and such).

Anyway, bottom line... no way you're seeing a 1/6 Rancor from them for under $400. I'd be beyond shocked (if happily so).

And its not shipping till around May next year. 6 months?!?!?! I hope I still have Jabba then :(

I hope i have gotten Jabba/Throne by then. But i guess this piece is just extra motivation to finally get the entire Jabba set-up (excluding Leia as Boushh, already have it) :D

We back on the Rancor again? :rolleyes:

Until it's made :D

rancor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back