Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered one because I'm not sure if I want it and I'd rather have an order than rely on the wait list. But I'll have to say that I have my doubts.

Eh, the price and the lack of lights are deal breakers for me. This one is a pass, unfortunately.

I got it but thinking about display.....it'd go where in respects to Jabba? Its not directly behind him right? Its been awhile since ROTJ..

I got it but thinking about display.....it'd go where in respects to Jabba? Its not directly behind him right? Its been awhile since ROTJ..

The wall is a ways off to his right.

Only downside for me is I imagine because of the photos, the carbonite doesn't come off the wall.

This piece is taller than my Assajj PF with lightsabers ignited. This piece will tower over Jabba himself on his throne. Do I honestly have room for this piece with my current set up or will this go in its own display with Leia?

Can I justify buying this piece when I can get the GG Rancor for around $30 less?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Han in Carbonite is suspended from the palace wall display using a single pin and magnet system, and can be removed from the wall for additional display configurations."

200$ Yikes, great piece but i learnt my lasson from Jabba, Ill wait and pick it up cheaper later on, if they sell out Ill grab it off ebay.

"Han in Carbonite is suspended from the palace wall display using a single pin and magnet system, and can be removed from the wall for additional display configurations."

:rock Guess it helps to read the full description :lol

Product Size:
18.5" H (469.9mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 10" D (254mm)*

Product Weight:
5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)*

Massive....:chew

Even without lights...This piece screams quality. The light panels on the side of the block look extremely detailed (kind of makes up for the fact it wont light)

I preordered one and if it comes out like prototype I'll be satisfied with paying the dough

And its not shipping till around May next year. 6 months?!?!?! I hope I still have Jabba then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back