Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I would have loved a version that came without the wall. It would keep prices down, and the carbonite block was all I really wanted to display in the first place. The lower price and decreased space needed would have easily let me purchase this one.

Oh well. I've been holding out for Sideshow's version for quite a while. I hear the Hasbro version isn't bad, though. And it's much more affordable, too. I may have to pick that one up.

Hasbro's is just fine, Sideshow's is the best, but if you have to settle for Hasbro, it's not that far off.

Yeah, looks cool, but I'll stick with Hasbro's version. Honestly, IMO $200 for no lights, it's way overpriced.

I think if they would have gone for $300, put in lights and a new Carbonite Han Solo figure on the Pro with two heads it would have been a slam dunk. As it is I think many will find it wanting.

I have spent so much on the Jabba setup so far I might as well add another $200.

I think if they would have gone for $300, put in lights and a new Carbonite Han Solo figure on the Pro with two heads it would have been a slam dunk. As it is I think many will find it wanting.

:lecture They could have done that with just one head and the figure on a Buck and it would have been a better deal at $300 than this for $200 w/out lights.

Such a shame. Again, something good that could have been legendary undone by a bad decision or two.

I absolutely love this piece and I think it would be greow at with my Jabba display!

But ... for $200, in today's economic times, I find myself wanting to send a message to Sideshow by not ordering. Anyone else feeling like they need to send a message?

But ... for $200, in today's economic times, I find myself wanting to send a message to Sideshow by not ordering. Anyone else feeling like they need to send a message?

I sent my message by passing on FB Padme... this one I think I am ok with.

The thing about the lights is it was only on the side if memory serves me right. Why pay that much more for just lights on the little panel? It would have been cool but not a major issue 4 me at least.

I had a feeling it would be $200. Disappointing. Which would I rather have, a comiquette for $150, or this for $200? I want the comiquette, TWICE as much.

So, I guess this means a PF size version is not forthcoming anytime soon....if at all....

Ugh.

The thing about the lights is it was only on the side if memory serves me right. Why pay that much more for just lights on the little panel? It would have been cool but not a major issue 4 me at least.

Not just panel lights, but an overhead to light it like it was in the palace, the way the light fell on the piece defines the image of it for myself and I'm sure others.

I think many of us would have liked lights available on the front like he was thawing out, too. Although that one might have been kinda difficult to do and maintain the look when unlit.

I think many of us would have liked lights available on the front like he was thawing out, too. Although that one might have been kinda difficult to do and maintain the look when unlit.

I don't know how that could be done without entering Hasbro cheese realm.

Not just panel lights, but an overhead to light it like it was in the palace, the way the light fell on the piece defines the image of it for myself and I'm sure others.

That would have been neat. 4 me I don't see that as essential though. I wouldn't have the lights on much anyways.

I think many of us would have liked lights available on the front like he was thawing out, too.

That would be less of something I'd want.

I absolutely love this piece and I think it would be greow at with my Jabba display!

I was taken back by the price too. I might just wait and see if I can get it cheaper later on. Honestly considering the size of this thing I don't think it’s that expensive (It will be massive). Jabb's throne was the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back