Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just canceled my 1st order and use Dave's link... Sorry I got a little trigger happy Lord Dave.. but all is corrected. :)

What a jabba with out his throne... thats like a cheeseless pizza. Im very surprised at the price but even more surprised they didn't take pictures of the WHOLE get up. Like i wanna see the thing displayed beside jabba and his throne.

pretty cool.....a little pricey....probably order. I'd be up for a Rancor.

Aug292008038.jpg

very nice piece to add to the jabba set-up, I thought the jabba wave is done and over with but SSC certainly got more up their sleeve. Perhaps Lando (in skiff Guard outfit) is in the works. :D

I bought it and I think its worth it. Its comparable to a Dio or a maquette statue.

very nice piece to add to the jabba set-up, I thought the jabba wave is done and over with but SSC certainly got more up their sleeve. Perhaps Lando (in skiff Guard outfit) is in the works. :D

I want Lando is his ESB outfit before Skiff, dammit!:monkey1

200 dollars is too much! I hope others will agree and not pay this or it will set a precedent for accessory pieces that cost even more than the already expensive figures we collect. I really wanted this for my Medicom Boba Fett, which is already highly overpriced, but this thing costs double what SS Vader will. No moving parts, no light up features and $200. I'll wait until they put it on the gift card list next year or get it on Ebay, but this is more than twice what I'd pay.

Man, I have to say I'm on the fence about this one. I think it looks pretty cool, but no lights and a bigass chunk of wall that I really don't want.

I'll keep it for now, but 95% sure it will get the boot.

Well, I bit the bullet and used flexpay. I'm not really that excited about it though. Sure it looks nice and will look great with my Jabba stuff, but the economy is just making me a little nervous about getting it. Oh well, I just couldn't see having the whole Jabba set-up without this piece and I'm always hesitant to wait on the secondary market for pieces this big. I think this means that we may definitely see Skiff Guard Lando, Boba Fett and maybe a Gamorrean Guard before too long and that is a good thing in my opinion.

this piece actually makes me happier I sold my Jabba stuff. I would rather have the carbonite block be the focal point than Jabba.

Love it, it just keeps getting better to me. :chew

I was curious and took measurements of Hasbro HIC.

He is 13 5/8"H 6 3/4"W

Do you think Hasbro's HIC block is oversized and not a true 1/6 representation and SSC's will be much smaller?

It seems from the pics so far this would suggest so. It seems like a lot of width between the block and the ends of the wall to be only 10" wide.

Thankfully I have the room in the display, but if I remember correctly SSC had the slightly wrong dimensions posted on Jabba's throne when it first came out.

I love the side view image of this and can't wait to see it in person......:chew

I think we all know Hasbro = bigger. Bigger hands, bigger feet, bigger heads (most of the time ;)). I am sure SSC's will be the true 1:6 scale.

It looks great and I really wanted it but the price is keeping me from pulling the trigger. I sure didn't expect $200.

Oh I would agree there pix.

I'm just curious how over sized it is. Comparing it to the size of a sideshow fig there is generally not that much of a difference in proportion really.

Yeah. I wish sideshow had included as part of the gallery a picture of Leia as Boushh next to the block for size context. In piece like this size context is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back