Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sid-chair is exactly why I think it might very well have lights. It should, especially if it doesn't come with a wall. It's just a big hunk of hollow plastic after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was polystone like the Dejarik table or Jabba's throne. It would make it a little more realistic than plastic.

Ya, where mine is at the moment, Han cannot join, at least not film accurrately, I've got a place to Jabba's left I can put it.

Good thing I don't need to worry about screen accuracy since I will never get that no matter what. this will be a great adition to the set.

Awesome announcement! Been wanting some new, dynamic 1/6 environments. :rock

But I also agree with the following:

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Awesome announcement! Been wanting some new, dynamic 1/6 environments. :rock

But I also agree with the following:

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

MUST. HAVE. LIGHTS!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Totally agree. My Hasbro one even lights up. :lol

no lights..........no deal !!!...:lecture

maybe..................:monkey3

Awesome news!!! I didn't get to the newsletter until late tonight (damn work!!!) but certainly was not expecting anything this cool :rock :rock

Not sure how I feel about it being a whole wall and what-not... I really just want the Carbonite block. At the very least I hope its removable, ie can be a stand-alone piece. And I agree it must have lights :lecture

I dont think a lack of lights will be a deal breaker for me, but if it doesn't have lights it better have a large section of wall or something to really put it over the top.

No lights is OK I'll still buy it. But yeah, Sideshow really should out lights if HT can do it in a 1:6 fig without a huge increase. :lecture

must admit, that is pretty damn cool of sideshow to do. congrats SW fans.

I have a sudden urge to rebuy the throne.:monkey1

I stuffed those feeling way down. Thats the only reason I wasn't going to sell Leia as Boushh was in the hope Sideshow would release..

Honestly, Han in Carbonite is an impressive piece on its own without the Jabba stuff.

Keep telling yourself that Pix... you always know of a way you can make money :naughty

Speaking of which; any price predictions? I'm guessing $100ish w/o lights $150ish with if just the Block. I don't know about if a wall is included :huh

I'm just ecstatic to see Sideshow releasing this. It looks great from the preview.

Keep telling yourself that Pix... you always know of a way you can make money :naughty

Speaking of which; any price predictions? I'm guessing $100ish w/o lights $150ish with if just the Block. I don't know about if a wall is included :huh

True as true. :lecture

:horror Looks fantastic so far! Getting more glad I grabbed all the Jabba bits last summer...just need to make a proper display for them all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back