Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 bucks or more easy.
carbonite.jpg

I'm thinking $99.99.

If so, or even at the Pix price of $89.99, I'm out.

Oh, I'll preorder... :D

But it's a "decoration", not a character really. If it lights up, that's awesome, but it's still a gimmicky thing that is background for Leia Boushh, etc.

I'm still wondering when SS is getting around to filling out the last "environment" piece -- that Dejarik table. Without the semi-circle seating it's kind of useless as an "environment".

I was kidding earlier, seriously...

Think $129.99 - $139.99. And I believe there should be lights.

100 bucks or more easy.
carbonite.jpg

If that's it -- where the hell am I supposed to put that thing????

BTW, the more I look at the preview pic, the more it DOES look like there's a wall behind it that's part of the whole thing.

Very cool for those with the room. Sucks for me because I just really want a light-up Han/Carb block and that's it.

Looks really cool. I'm just wondering if the wall does come with it, will Han be attached to it so he floats. Or will it be removable from the wall.

I bet it comes with the back wall if it is shown in the preview picture. If you compare the movie still and the preview pic it looks like they condensed the width of the wall a bit from the real environment. The control box is closer and the girder things go behind the block and are closer together. But the preview pic could be deceiving.
103008carbonite_01.jpg

103008carbonite_02.jpg

Well, looking around my room, I am afraid I will have no room if it has a large portion of the wall included. I am running out of room fast and just dont have the space for a large environment piece. Just have to wait and see.

That wall looks like polystone, not like a piece of the actual set. I have no doub it comes with the wall.

is this gonna be another big $230 brick like the throne?
if so, i'll pass and stick with my Hasbro one i got for $6.

I'm thinking no lights because the control panel on the wall is painted on and not lit. I would think lights are not that hard to mass produce. They did it for PF Vader. Put some colored transparent plastic pieces where the buttons go and a white LED light inside and/or behind the wall.

I'm thinking no lights because the control panel on the wall is painted on and not lit. I would think lights are not that hard to mass produce. They did it for PF Vader. Put some colored transparent plastic pieces where the buttons go and a white LED light inside and/or behind the wall.

I'm not so sure about that. They could be painted over plastic too. You could say the same thing about PF Vader's Chest Panel buttons when unlit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back