Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all about Jabba as a focal point, he's on my list of things never to take down from display, and not because of size, just because I love the setup.

Me too... he is for sure the focal point of my toy room. Although I may need a bigger table soon.

I see. The first half of ROTJ has always been among my favorite parts of the whole saga.

Same here. To me, ROTJ IS what Star Wars is about in terms of visuals. ANH and ESB are really nice, but my favorite aspect of Star Wars is being taken to exotic worlds and such, and we never really got hit with that until Jabba's palace, that whole sequence was great for new creatures and environments quite different from anything you see day to day.

I hope you are dusting often sean. :lecture

Of course, it actually really bothers me if Jabba's dirty, it mutes his colors and everything, it's always nice on cleaning day to see them all vibrant again and him looking like the day I got him. Disturbing as it is, he's one of my all time favorite movie creatures/characters, between the scale and how well it's replicated in the figure, I just love the piece so much, and Han in Carbonite is also a big favorite SW thing for me, so I'm really excited for this. Hasbro's is good, quite good for them, but I'll really appreciate the detailing on Sideshow's.

Unfortunately, the way my shelving is set up, the biggest shelves are near the floor, so Jabba is on the lowest level. But he used to be front and center in the living room over the fire place until wifey excised it. It will return. Oh yes. It will return.

Hey. Its margarita nite here at the matinee home. What are you guys wearing? I mean doing.

I wish it was margarita night. I just finished a 30 minute run now I'm catching up on here and the newsletter and having a frozen raspberry margarita minus the tequilla :lol

Me too... he is for sure the focal point of my toy room. Although I may need a bigger table soon.

That applies to another one of my never take down pieces, JAWS maquette, "I'm gonna need a bigger shelf."

Unfortunately, the way my shelving is set up, the biggest shelves are near the floor, so Jabba is on the lowest level. But he used to be front and center in the living room over the fire place until wifey excised it. It will return. Oh yes. It will return.

Mine's on top of 2 plastic drawer towers from Walmart :lol Each drawer loaded to the brim with 1/6 figures haha.

Kinda bummed about the shipping estimate tonight. Last week we had "narrowed to April" now this week it's May. Oh well.

Kinda bummed about the shipping estimate tonight. Last week we had "narrowed to April" now this week it's May. Oh well.

I'm kinda happy, given the first flex pay was April ;-)

That said - May is going to be a killer month if everything that they are saying will ship will ship - but I'm doubting the two Hot Toys Iron Men (Mk II and Mk I) will hit in May.

I was going to say Sideshow should half the edition size to 1K and then give me another month to think about whether or not to cancel... I'm glad I've got a little longer to think about this.

The piece is great, it's just over-priced. I don't really want lights, but for this price, it should have lights or an added accessory (stuffed and mounted tauntaun heads?) or something.

Just got my 18-20 day notice for this. Looks like a split shipment too.

Sadly, can't afford it right now and gave it the axe.

But for everyone else, keep your eyes on those inboxes!!! :chew

Thanks for the heads up, woohoo, keeping my order so very excited to have something firm on this.

Got mine as well, however, I just cancelled it...Getting Planet Hulk Dio instead.

I canceled too...can't swing it right now, especially if Toht and Vader are on the near horizon.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up later...

I hate to but it looks like I will have to cancel also. I hope I can pick it up later down the line though.

This is one I really wish could have been hollow plastic and sold separately from the wall dio. That way it could be sold cheap and I would open it up to add LED lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back