Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cancelled my Han. Someone's waitlist should convert today. I am going to take my chances on the secondary market later on for this one.

I'm keeping it. It'll look great with my Jabba display, and the figures. I really don't care about lights and so forth. Its just a great looking piece.

I also don't understand the Hot Toys vs. Sideshow debate. First it was Sideshow Sucks, Medicom is great! Now its Sideshow Sucks, Hot Toys is great!

Well, if that is indeed the case, you can buy the Star Wars 12" figures from Hot Toys when they become available. Myself? I'll buy the Sideshow Figures I want, won't buy the ones I'm not intrerested in, and yet, somehow, still manage to enjoy my figures. I think Sideshow has been doing a good job, and while I don't like the big price jump, if I'm still buying the figures, then I must feel that the cost is worth it.

I'm keeping it. It'll look great with my Jabba display, and the figures. I really don't care about lights and so forth. Its just a great looking piece.

I also don't understand the Hot Toys vs. Sideshow debate. First it was Sideshow Sucks, Medicom is great! Now its Sideshow Sucks, Hot Toys is great!

Well, if that is indeed the case, you can buy the Star Wars 12" figures from Hot Toys when they become available. Myself? I'll buy the Sideshow Figures I want, won't buy the ones I'm not intrerested in, and yet, somehow, still manage to enjoy my figures. I think Sideshow has been doing a good job, and while I don't like the big price jump, if I'm still buying the figures, then I must feel that the cost is worth it.

You don't own a single Hot Toys 1:6 item, do you?

wow 2000, hope I made someone happy by cancelling mine, but something tellls me SS isnt always so honest with these waitlist numbers.

You don't own a single Hot Toys 1:6 item, do you?

Not yet. But I do have the Iron Man on the way.

So.. Once I recieve my Iron Man, I should see that Sideshow sucks, and throw all my figures into the garbage while I wait for Hot Toys to gain the license?

It is completely irrelevant. I buy the figures I want, because I like the figures, and the characters they portray. I think that Sideshow has done a fine job, and I'm not about to bash them because another company could do better.

Do you know why ed was so depressed? Wacking it with those hands really hurt.

Only things I have left are Boushh, Bib, and the Crumb pack.

I've always been surprised you got rid of Jabba. With the new house, maybe you have room for it? Even though I paid full price I still think his setup to be my favorite purchase from SSC.

I see. The first half of ROTJ has always been among my favorite parts of the whole saga.

I'd probably skip on Han then, at least until the prices get lower.

I'm all about Jabba as a focal point, he's on my list of things never to take down from display, and not because of size, just because I love the setup.

dusting is for ocd freaks. ;)

Hey. Its margarita nite here at the matinee home. What are you guys wearing? I mean doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back