Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! Finally an addition to the Jabba setup. Our friend, MaulFan got his dream come true.:banana

This is beyond awesome!!!! It was only a moment ago when I saw the image and woke up to the fact that we are not just getting Han in Carbonite but.... the wall? Its a whole %$#@@ environment!!! Thanks Sideshow!!!:chew

I'm supposed to be cutting back on sixth scale stuff, but this has dragged me right back in. Lights or no lights I'm there.

Cheers,
Doug

Well, I'm probably going to sound nuts, but if this is polystone and features a full wall, lights or not, I'm guessing somewhere around $200-$300, it'll be roughly the size of some of the dioramas so I'd expect a similar price.

Well, I'm probably going to sound nuts, but if this is polystone and features a full wall, lights or not, I'm guessing somewhere around $200-$300, it'll be roughly the size of some of the dioramas so I'd expect a similar price.

I think thats a reasonable guess, considering the price for the 'Jabba's Throne Environment' being $199. Then again we have to see how much of the wall section is included.

Last edited:
I definitely wouldn't mind if this piece cost more with the inclusion of section of the wall.:lol

Do you think this will also look great with the Boba Fett PF? As long as it's in the background I don't think the scale differences would matter too much...

hmmmm...

I might have to get one of these to display with my GG Boba statue.

I like the idea of just the slab for the regular version and the wall for the exclusive.

This will look perfect displayed behind my Jabba set up.

I'm surprised it took SS so long to come out with this. I was worried we weren't going to get it.

Do you think this will also look great with the Boba Fett PF? As long as it's in the background I don't think the scale differences would matter too much...

You would be much better off getting Attakus' version. The scale is almost the same. I love mine.

Will this be priced reasonably?

and if so...

Where am I going to put this?

:monkey2

Will this be priced reasonably?

and if so...

Where am I going to put this?

:monkey2

Reasonably is hard to narrow down in this day and age. How much comes with it (ie wall)? Light up function?... I'd guess maybe $99 but that might be optimistic on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back