Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abigail is a goner, I don't see a scenario where Will could be killed of (Wasn't there even a pic of him and Mikkelsen on set?) It's Crawford and Bloom I'm worried about, I'm pretty sure only one of them will be walking out with their life, I really like both of them, in either case, Will is sure to be moping about for the first half of the season. Can't wait though!

Pity Pitt quit though.

Can't wait for it to start again! I think it became my favorite show of last season. I will be enormously sad if Bloom goes. I LOVE Caroline Dhavernas! :love

Makes sense since the show she was leaving Hannibal for went nowhere; Crossword, Crossfire, Crosssomething.

Oh yeah....the commercials for that show confused the heck out of me. I saw FBI jackets and Gillian Anderson and thought they were rebooting the X-Files.

I was hoping Lee Pace would get it but I guess it would've clashed with his filming Halt And Catch Fire season 2. Still, Armitage is a good choice.

Sucks about Verger being recast, Pitt was amazing in the role.

Can't wait for it to start again! I think it became my favorite show of last season. I will be enormously sad if Bloom goes. I LOVE Caroline Dhavernas! :love

Yeah me too, such an awesome show. I was shocked by the season finale with so many characters on the verge of death.

I read that Gillian Anderson is now a regular. :)

She's damn sexy in the role

Finally put my Hannibal figure together.

Ordered a new pin striped suit and some socks for better accuracy.

Jack Crawford figure will be complete next week...

Attachments

• IMG_9920-2.JPG
    IMG_9920-2.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 215
I don't know any spoilers or anything, but I imagine Bloom is done for. With Gillian Anderson becoming a regular, and (presumably, from the trailer) Will going international on the hunt, I can't see much room for the "voice of reason" character at this point. But I'd like that theory to be wrong, because I love her! :)

the only reason they did that was because they weren't sure if the show was gonna get a third season. :lol

Curious where you got that from. Everything I've read indicated Fuller & Co. were confident they would get a renewal from the network and, if not, they had other offers. The ending itself seems the opposite of a show uncertain about another season.

Back