Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hannibal-season-3-1-600x860.jpg

Here's an updated pic of my Hannibal display.

It took some serious research to find pictures and diagrams of the exact furniture used in Hannibal's dining room, but I managed to do it.

I got in touch with an amazing miniature furniture maker in Russia and had them put this together for me.

This is custom made and one of a kind.

The table's length and width is modified to fit inside a Detolf, however the design remains the same. The chairs are exact replicas.

It's impossible to find a suit to fit the Crawford (Fishburne) figure so the overcoat is doing a good job of hiding his tight fitting (and undone) pants and lack of suit jacket.

I had to order separate hands for the Hannibal and Crawford figures as well as socks for each.

The cutlery, plates, bottles etc are from an old Barbie playset that I bought on eBay.

The skulls came from ACI Toys.

My aim is to make an even bigger diorama to be displayed inside a Besta, but this will do for now.

Would love to know your thoughts...

I really like your set up. Bravo!

Details For First Episode Of "Hannibal: Season 3" Revealed

Having successfully escaped FBI capture, Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen) is moving through the European landscape, with Bedelia Du Maurier (Gillian Anderson) in tow.But Dr. Lecter’s old habits and opulent tastes are still on display as he settles into a new identity and life in Florence, Italy, working at the Palazzo Capponi museum. Glimpses into the past help inform his relationship with Bedelia, a pairing not clearly defined as friend or foe.

Tom Wisdom, Eddie Izzard, Zachary Quinto, and Jeremy Crutchley also guest star.

Okey-dokey. Here we go....

:gah: My local NBC station is STILL not airing Hannibal when they should be! Have to wait for Saturday night on the CW for it here. :slap Hopefully it will be up on demand tomorrow. Glad its on Thursdays now instead of Fridays, though I guess I'm now on Fridays instead of Saturdays :lol

Just finished the premiere. Beautiful episode, made even sweeter by Threezero's announcement of 1/6 figures. I lived in Florence for a while back in 2004, and this episode brought back so many great memories.

I was stunned by the visuals alone in this episode. Amazing that this is network TV, and not even a "hit" show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great episode. Just when you think it's losing a bit of steam, they pull this off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Only thing that sucks is, so far the first two episodes (and I'm assuming it'll continue for a few more) have basically had to rewrite episodes from last season since they weren't sure if they were gonna get canceled or not. So they went out with a bang just in case and now they have to fix it all up since they got renewed. :lol

Back