Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an updated pic of my Hannibal display.

It took some serious research to find pictures and diagrams of the exact furniture used in Hannibal's dining room, but I managed to do it.

I got in touch with an amazing miniature furniture maker in Russia and had them put this together for me.

This is custom made and one of a kind.

The table's length and width is modified to fit inside a Detolf, however the design remains the same. The chairs are exact replicas.

It's impossible to find a suit to fit the Crawford (Fishburne) figure so the overcoat is doing a good job of hiding his tight fitting (and undone) pants and lack of suit jacket.

I had to order separate hands for the Hannibal and Crawford figures as well as socks for each.

The cutlery, plates, bottles etc are from an old Barbie playset that I bought on eBay.

The skulls came from ACI Toys.

My aim is to make an even bigger diorama to be displayed inside a Besta, but this will do for now.

Would love to know your thoughts...

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    573.9 KB · Views: 165
Just started Season 2 on the re-watch. Opening fight scene may be one of the most mesmerizing moments I've watched on scripted TV....even without the payoff in the amazing season finale.

Well, the good thing is that this is airing firmly in the summer. Spring usually gets a little crowded with shows for me for some reason.

Back