Has the AH line lost it's mojo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The AH line is done its cho and brooks that are doing commissions now. Unless AH renewed his contract.

The original AH! Contract was for six. Those were

1. White Queen
  2. Mary Jane
  3. Black Cat
  4. Rogue
  5. Black Queen
  6. She-Hulk

Even from that list Alison has posted that selections were changed and moved around after the line took off so those aren't even the original six that Adam had planned. With the offering of Mystique you are already past the original contract with Tim and Alison teasing of at least two pieces in the works so I'd say his contract was renewed.

Don't forget about the Elektra comiquette. That is an amazing piece and will be in my collection soon...

Elektra isn't an Adam Hughes piece. It is a Marvel "standard" Comiquette. As of right now we've got:

• Marvel "Standard" Comiquettes
  • Adam Hughes Inspired Comiquettes
  • Mark Brooks Inspired Comiquettes
  • Frank Cho Inspired Comiquettes

Frank Cho of course being the one that is eluded to but not officially announced yet. They've included J. Scott Campbell and Tim Bradstreet inspirations in their Premium Format line and David Finch into their Dio line but haven't officially credited them with anything but inspirations. Meaning the artist isn't actually working on the piece itself specifically for Sideshow like Brooks or Hughes.

How could I forget Olivetti...his pieces seem to be taking the cake in terms of artist inspired.

Man, just hit us up with the Olivetti Hulk already! Can you imagine how great this will look? Olivetti already gave us THE BEST Punisher and Venom statues out there. His Hulk should be ......INCREDIBLE!

Im looking forward to seeing what AH and SS put out in 2010, was a nice brake with evenly spaced items from them for me. Just have to be picky on what i buy now, i like to wait it out for AH pieces.

I'd like to see Hellcat with puffy nipples and/or Tigra with a pronounced mound.

Does everyone understand this?

BB

Back