Has the AH line lost it's mojo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a AH Enchantress or AH Psylocke. Its about time for SS to announce the next AH.

Now that's what I'm talking about. A Psylocke like the one they did for the Diane K. auction. Tigra, Storm, Enchantress, Spider-Woman. I'd want to have them all. Hope they come up with Ms. Marvel soon.

There have been a couple of shining lights in Hughes' line... Black Queen and Rogue... but the rest look like dumbed-down pin-up-girl fan-boy-fodder... designed specifically to appeal to virginal geeks.

They're just too cartoony for me...

I'd much prefer to see a more realistic looking contemporary line of Greg Horn inspired statues.

Have you seen these statues up close? The paint apps on the Cover Girls line has been AWESOME.

I can't speak for anything else that DCD puts out.

I have and i agree the paint apps on this line are pretty solid. This is DCD only line they have done a good job on. I know there bust series looked really bad i started collecting the series when it came out and then sold it off cuz of the paint apps.

I'm not sure if I want a Cho print. He draws women with cankles!:huh

Anyone noticed that Conan statue was based on one of his cover?

I don't think this line has lost steam at ALL. The last few pieces have been great. Black Queen and Mystique are fantastic. Now all we need is a classic Storm. This is a must have piece for me. It would round out the best of the X-women in this line. No X-hotties line is complete without Storm. I can't wait for her to be released. I just hope she isn't released in the Cho or Brooks line. I WANT an AH Storm!

The AH line is done its cho and brooks that are doing commissions now. Unless AH renewed his contract.

where has that been confirmed?? though i wouldn't be upset either way, i'd like to see an end to the line sooner or later. that way it gives people a chance to end a collection and focus on others if need be.

I don't think this line has lost steam at ALL. The last few pieces have been great. Black Queen and Mystique are fantastic. Now all we need is a classic Storm. This is a must have piece for me. It would round out the best of the X-women in this line. No X-hotties line is complete without Storm. I can't wait for her to be released. I just hope she isn't released in the Cho or Brooks line. I WANT an AH Storm!

Don't forget about the Elektra comiquette. That is an amazing piece and will be in my collection soon...

Back