HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mmqicacoto1r39jbio3_250.gif

funniest part in the whole show.:lol:lol:lol

That was a mean hook

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yea I was expecting her to emerge with her faced clawed off.

Weakest.Bear.Ever.

Should have been the case.

The only character I care less about, and want to see even less of, than Theon at this point is Sansa. I'm so tired of watching her mope around King's Landing that I just tune out now whenever she pops up.

I feel that same way about Bland. I mean Bran.

To be honest, I find all of the Starks pretty bland, including Jon Snow. The only one that seems like she could become a compelling character is Arya, but her story elements this season have felt largely like filler.

I love Sansa. She's been through some **** and she's going to be in for more soon enough.

I think people will find her more interesting when she finally flees Kings Landing after she's blamed for Joffreys death.

Another terrific episode last night all culminating with the bear baiting for Brienne and Jamie coming to her rescue. But before that their "final exchange" as he leaves for King's Landing was soulful and emotional. Great acting on both their parts and the bear baiting scene was fantastic. A good friend of mine has always said Jamie is his favorite character and now, after all we've learned about him, I can see why.

Another terrific episode last night all culminating with the bear baiting for Brienne and Jamie coming to her rescue. But before that their "final exchange" as he leaves for King's Landing was soulful and emotional. Great acting on both their parts and the bear baiting scene was fantastic. A good friend of mine has always said Jamie is his favorite character and now, after all we've learned about him, I can see why.

Was the incest and attempted child murder?

Don't remember what happened in the book but who is the guy torturing Theon! and why?

Apologies if this has been posted before....saw this for the first time today & could not help thinking of it while checking up on this thread.

Just watched it. That part with Theon....was rough. I never really cared for his chapters but I always found the gamut of emotion I've had for his character interesting. I went from disliking him, to sympathizing with him, to out right hating him to wishing mercy for him.
The scene wasnt in the book but it was sort of implied. This can go on for a while.

The pit and bear scene was better in the book but they did a good job with it nonetheless.

I like how Dany laid the law down.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The ending with Jaime walking off with Brienne and the Lannister song playing was awesome.

Very interested in Gendri's story from here on out as well.

Let's see, what else.

There's The Hound taking Arya, Daenerys getting ready to (hopefully) free some slaves and finally her two other dragons got some screen time. The CGI on them is just crazy good for a television show.

For a second I though Tywin might slap the **** out of Joffrey when he slowly walked up the steps. :lol Tywin is easily the most intimidating character in the show IMO.

I don't mind Theon's torture scenes really, but I do hope they wrap it up by the end of this season. Bran's storyline needs to get somewhere soon as well.

And last but not least, we got a wonderful shot of naked Robb. :love

Oh and uhh, Oona was naked too.

Back