HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ending with Jaime walking off with Brienne and the Lannister song playing was awesome.

Very interested in Gendri's story from here on out as well.

Let's see, what else.

There's The Hound taking Arya, Daenerys getting ready to (hopefully) free some slaves and finally her two other dragons got some screen time. The CGI on them is just crazy good for a television show.

For a second I though Tywin might slap the **** out of Joffrey when he slowly walked up the steps. :lol Tywin is easily the most intimidating character in the show IMO.

I don't mind Theon's torture scenes really, but I do hope they wrap it up by the end of this season. Bran's storyline needs to get somewhere soon as well.

And last but not least, we got a wonderful shot of naked Robb. :love

Oh and uhh, Oona was naked too.

Tywin is easily the most intimidating. And the greatest thing is we never see him use physical violence in the book or show( thus far at least).

And I wasn't sure what he was going to do when he walked up those steps. :lol I bet Joffrey was shaking in his boots. Little ****.

I THINK... it's all absent from the books, and we only find out about it all after the fact... when he's horribly maimed and disfigured, and no one knows who he is .

It is all absent. After the events of the second book we don't see him again until the fifth book. He gets it bad. It gets worse. Are they going to show all of it? Christ.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think this whole season has been a bit boring and bland in comparison to S1 or 2

I went and re-watched them and coming back to the 3rd season is painstaking. 7 hours and all that's really happened is they chopped of Jaimes hand

I don't mind all this explaining and filling out the story but there almost 3/4 of the way though the season.... something goods gotta give in the last 3 or i'll be disappointed

Tywin is easily the most intimidating. And the greatest thing is we never see him use physical violence in the book or show( thus far at least).

And I wasn't sure what he was going to do when he walked up those steps. :lol I bet Joffrey was shaking in his boots. Little ****.

It is all absent. After the events of the second book we don't see him again until the fifth book. He gets it bad. It gets worse. Are they going to show all of it? Christ.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

yeah the little **** sure changed his tone after Tywin walked up the stairs, he was more asking instead of demanding. i'm sure Tywin was praying for the moment when he could choke the ****er out.....:lol

I can't be the ONLY one who is looking forward to

Jofferies Death by suffication/poision

can I?

10 to 1 odds tht's how the season ends.

A question I have. Just answer "yes" or "no", don't give anything else away.

Is Joffrey supposed to die by the end of this season?

What could be worse than having your **** cut off?

Living with it. Being tortured about it. Endlessly. Never allowing any sort of healing to take place. Praying for death and never getting it.

Not that that is what's going to happen. I was just answering the question.

This has nothing to do with anything were talking about but I just want to say that I miss Mark Addy and Sean Bean. I've been going back and watching a sort of 'best of' from those two in season 1 and they are so fracking good.

This is one of my favorite scenes. Wasn't in the book either. Great writing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3iLEMG-cA&NR=1&feature=endscreen"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3iLEMG-cA&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/ame]

The Theon torture scenes are very important to show what type of person he becomes, they are gruesome to watch, but they are there for a reason.

Not really, it would have been just as effective to show him after it all happened. The only reason it's there is to maintain the character instead of him disappearing for a couple seasons

Not really, it would have been just as effective to show him after it all happened. The only reason it's there is to maintain the character instead of him disappearing for a couple seasons

Have to agree. If would be ok with filling Theon's time out of the picture in the books with some idea of what happened to him, but the ongoing "atrocity of the week" segment is getting REALLY old already. They CAN'T maintain this pattern for another couple seasons.

Even if it were a totally detestable character like Joffrey getting tortured week after week, the audience is going to grow tired of it.

What's with the dots? :pfft:

People I know keep saying that people they know have said that they think it might happen... :lol
If you've read the books you know that that doesn't happen for quite some time. It should happen early in Season 4 but since the Red Wedding happens in Episode 9 they're not going to have Joffrey's wedding in Episode 10

Back