HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, it would have been just as effective to show him after it all happened. The only reason it's there is to maintain the character instead of him disappearing for a couple seasons

Yup. Right on point. It was just as powerful in the book. Just the way people reacted to his appearance alone.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just watched it, shame about Theons pecker..:(

The end bear scene was as good as the book, really brave of Jamie jumping in.

enjoyed seeing all three dragons together, I want Drogon as a pet so bad, he's so awesome. :thud:

Yeah, the dragons looked fantastic and especially frightening.

One complaint about this season is that they haven't given Catelyn Stark much to do which is a pity. I wasn't the biggest fan of her chapters in the book but Michelle Fairley has really brought her to life and owns the character. The only really great scene she was in was when she was telling Robbs wife about Jon Snow. A fantastic scene that wasn't in the book and, in my opinion, made Catelyn for realistic.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Jamie has definitely turned into one of the most fascinating characters. I didn't always find him so. Still though I'm having trouble reconciling how he is now and the version of him from his 'mad king' story with the Jamie that pushed a child to his 'coulda been' death and who cruelly killed one of his 'fans' in an effort to escape the Stark camp.

While I love a redemption story I'm just not sure how plausible this is.

If you've read the books you know that that doesn't happen for quite some time. It should happen early in Season 4 but since the Red Wedding happens in Episode 9 they're not going to have Joffrey's wedding in Episode 10
I haven't read the books.

I accidently read a spoiler regarding this "red wedding" a few months ago and from what I read, I believe it's when Robb dies, correct?

Jamie has definitely turned into one of the most fascinating characters. I didn't always find him so. Still though I'm having trouble reconciling how he is now and the version of him from his 'mad king' story with the Jamie that pushed a child to his 'coulda been' death and who cruelly killed one of his 'fans' in an effort to escape the Stark camp.

While I love a redemption story I'm just not sure how plausible this is.

YUP.

That is the biggest issue I've had with any character thus far in the story.
Oh and keep in mind his fan was his cousin. :lol

I can reconcile all the things he's been through changing him after imprisonment and the hand but not the Jamie that cared enough to kill the king to save the people of Kings Landing but pushed a 10 year old out of a window. And killed his couson..

I like the Blackfish. Everything he says is funny.

Is Robb seriously taking him wife to the wedding at the Twins?? Is he retarded? That didn't happen in the book. He left her behind because he felt it would be a slight to Frey. Maybe he'll leave her behind now that he knows she's pregnant. ANother thing, didnt the Blackfish stay behind at Riverrun in the book? I know he is on the run from the Lannisters presently. I like him.

I just watched that scene with Tywin and Joffrey. That scene was shot beautifully. The fires burning and Tywin walking slowing all the way up to the throne and that little **** sitting there all smug.

The funniest part is that Tywin was mocking him and he didn't even pick up on it. " We could arrange to have you carried up." :lol

I haven't read the books.

I accidently read a spoiler regarding this "red wedding" a few months ago and from what I read, I believe it's when Robb dies, correct?

I don't want to spoil it for you if you don't remember what happened

Is Robb seriously taking him wife to the wedding at the Twins?? Is he retarded? That didn't happen in the book. He left her behind because he felt it would be a slight to Frey. Maybe he'll leave her behind now that he knows she's pregnant. ANother thing, didnt the Blackfish stay behind at Riverrun in the book? I know he is on the run from the Lannisters presently. I like him.

I think they're going to include her in the Red Wedding, which would make it even more crazy. His wife doesn't do anything else in the books so I don't see a problem in killing her off. And with her being pregnant it would be even more crazy. Though it looks like they cut the part out about him making Jon Snow legitimate so that they don't lose everything if Robb dies, it might not matter though.

YUP.

That is the biggest issue I've had with any character thus far in the story.
Oh and keep in mind his fan was his cousin. :lol

I can reconcile all the things he's been through changing him after imprisonment and the hand but not the Jamie that cared enough to kill the king to save the people of Kings Landing but pushed a 10 year old out of a window. And killed his couson..

Exactly, I mean the chronology of all these things is a bit bizarre. The Mad King stuff where, from his telling of it, he did a well intentioned honorable and good thing preceded his pushing the Stark child out the tower window - a terrible deed. Then brutally killing his young cousin. And now he's back being good and noble again. I'm not sure how much sense this makes, though I'm enjoying watching it.

I just watched that scene with Tywin and Joffrey. That scene was shot beautifully. The fires burning and Tywin walking slowing all the way up to the throne and that little **** sitting there all smug.

The funniest part is that Tywin was mocking him and he didn't even pick up on it. " We could arrange to have you carried up." :lol

That was a great scene, I've been waiting for them to have one together. I think its the first one we've seen since Tywin first arrived in the city. The acting from the Joffrey kid was great. I actually wouldn't say he was smug in this scene, rather appropriately nervous and twitchy. He knows who the real boss is.

Tywin crushes everyone without touching them.

That was a great scene, I've been waiting for them to have one together. I think its the first one we've seen since Tywin first arrived in the city. The acting from the Joffrey kid was great. I actually wouldn't say he was smug in this scene, rather appropriately nervous and twitchy. He knows who the real boss is.

He was smug until Tywin was standing in front of him.

Yes, Talisa will be at the wedding. You can see her in this gif, which is most certainly from the Red Wedding scene.

https://imgur.com/pH23qKZ

Back