HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Unless they have some other plans for him outside the books I see this getting old fast
The only thing I like about it is the actor whos doing the torturing. He's good.

That guys the evil twin of Sam from Lord of the Rings.

Anyway, I can't believe you guys that haven't read the books are reading the spoilers. I get not remembering the names but what about important plot points? You really don't care?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I do be so bored in work that I'm desperate to read anything. 2 things have been spoiled on me

That Robb dies and that Joffrey dies by poisoning or suffocation at some point

Everything else has gone over my head because I don't even know who it is people are referring to.

Agreed. Unless they have some other plans for him outside the books I see this getting old fast
The only thing I like about it is the actor whos doing the torturing. He's good.

Anyway, I can't believe you guys that haven't read the books are reading the spoilers. I get not remembering the names but what about important plot points? You really don't care?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I avoid spoilers, but my wife has read the books and can answer specific questions for me.

all the cool stuff is no where to be found.. you get a glimps.. and have to wait f o r e v e r

its pathetic.. last season ended with those ice people army marching and where the heck are they ? oh cool.. a giant... and thats it...

I understand the character development .. nice.. but its to much talking and everything is moving soooo slow....

all the cool stuff is no where to be found.. you get a glimps.. and have to wait f o r e v e r

its pathetic.. last season ended with those ice people army marching and where the heck are they ? oh cool.. a giant... and thats it...

I understand the character development .. nice.. but its to much talking and everything is moving soooo slow....
3u5u7o.jpg

I know...we are on the 8th episode now, and we have yet to see a snark goblin gnome or Unicorn. :(

Good Episode tonight, glad to see them following the books again.

Speaking of the books, does anyone recall whether Strong Belwas had been introduced at this point? I like the character and would hate it if he has been left out of the show.

Red Witch has a rocking body. :monkey5

Thought The Hound had a thing for the Stark girls, but he is just after some gold!

Good Episode tonight, glad to see them following the books again.

Speaking of the books, does anyone recall whether Strong Belwas had been introduced at this point? I like the character and would hate it if he has been left out of the show.

I am pretty sure GRRM confirmed he will not be in the show.

Back