HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

Although he did find a whole batch of them. Maybe he has more than one.

Only in Movies and TV does someone not bother to pick up the one item that might keep him alive. Even if I had 20 of them, I still would have picked it up. It's like when the hero of an action movie runs out of ammo but doesnt bother to pick up one of the hundred or so guns lying on the floor from the bad guys he just dispatched.

That may be but can any others claim to be the mother of dragons?

"Breaker of chains." I do appreciate how the character has grown. Smart, cunning, not afraid of the need for ruthlessness.

I thought that was one of Daenerys' handmaidens initially, the one played by Roxanne McKee. But yeah she was rather nice.

Good episode overall. Joffreys a bit more brazen towards Tyrion now isn't he. In front of the court at least.

Don't worry. I gets better.

Good episode.

I've been so curious what they are going to so with Shae in the show. As the book readers know she is vastly different in the books and in the show has affections toward Tyrion..For that reason I can't see them going the book route. I think I know what may happen.....oh boy.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think she's been very much like her character in the book. Only difference I think was that she wasn't ever Sansa's servant in the book. But I think the relationship with Tyrion is much the same

Huh?

Not really, dude. She was fairly indifferent to the marriage. That and she was a ditz in the book. In the show it seems she genuinely has feelings for Tyrion, not so much in the book. Tyrion did acquire feeling for her in the book though.

Pretty different.

They gave their relationship more weight in the show.

They kept little things like how they met, some dialogue has been kept etc. In the book he wanted her to work in the kitchen and that's what she did, in the show she refused.

She's a proud whore. :lol

Edit: Oh and she does become a maid to Sansa. But not like it is in the show. It happens later.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
She definitely cares about him in the book, I don't think she would stay with him like that if she didn't.

They changed her situation because they needed to cut stuff, it saves money not having to hire the additional actors or to make the sets. It was cheaper to combine her storyline with other elements.

Back