HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I used to hate him as well until I saw how his character grew. He is far more interesting to me than many of the other characters.

I would say he's in my top five along with Dany, Arya, Sansa and Brienne.

I think the 'mad over-hype' is due to these people having read the books first and getting excited for what they're going to see.

I'll admit that this is one of the main reasons I enjoy this series. I look forward to seeing certain scenes played out.

Tho I can see why some people might not like Game of Thrones. As much I enjoyed Season 2, I felt that it was already starting to drag. I worry what the rest of the series will be like, considering how much material they have to cover.

Haha, I used to hate him as well until I saw how his character grew. He is far more interesting to me than many of the other characters.

I would say he's in my top five along with Dany, Arya, Sansa and Brienne.

Replace Dany (not a fan of the character) with Tyrion and that's my five as well.

The Hound is the best character. :lecture

How Sansa is anyone's top 5 is amazing to me.

tumblr_m4rf6snuNA1qirf0o.gif

:1-1:

The scenes with Arya and Tywin Lannister in S2 were some of the best yet IMO! :rock :rock :rock

I'm currently reading book 5. My top five characters would be (in no particular order): Tyrion, Arya, Dany, Jaime, Jon.

Back