HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, everything has to be built from scratch - can't even use existing base bodies for Tyrion. That just makes things too difficult/expensive to make customs of. Someone could make a lot of money picking up the license for figures though.

Mr Snow was wrestling with Ms Firebush.
Bet she is a wildling through n through.

Wtf. Another wasted bs soap opera episode. Garbage no longer watching this series.

Last edited:
I'm strangely attracted to Brienne. It happened right after this episode. Wonder why?

dat ***

I'm strangely attracted to Brienne. It happened right after this episode. Wonder why?
:slap:lol

She is pretty.
tumblr_ml3zyrhfkW1qau834o1_400.jpg

About time she got that **** eating grin wiped off her face.

Great scene between Brienne and Jamie. That relationship is becoming my favorite part of the show.

I think Brienne is awesome, and I too like the developing relationship between Brie and Sir Jamie.

tumblr_m5l1ywny7h1rxv1ajo1_500.jpg

What are you wanting it to be? It's all about the characters, it's not going to be magic and fighting all the time

Meh.
This episode had a lot of those 2 in it. I just want more white walkers.
I got hooked on this series from the opening episode because of them.
So far they are the only characters that have never been expanded on.

Episode after episode is the same. Certain characters with more screen time only to rephrase and repeat the same lines but in a different way and in a different room.

Any advancement in a storyline takes place in the final 30 seconds of each episode.

Just my impression. Dulled by the show now. Won't be watching til the seasons over.

White walkers are not characters

If you think people are just saying the same things over and over again then you haven't been paying attention.

But it seems like it's not your thing, so if you don't like it, then it's not changing so I wouldn't continue watching if you think it's going to become something different since we're into the third season you already know what the show is like.

Meh.
This episode had a lot of those 2 in it. I just want more white walkers.
I got hooked on this series from the opening episode because of them.
So far they are the only characters that have never been expanded on.

Episode after episode is the same. Certain characters with more screen time only to rephrase and repeat the same lines but in a different way and in a different room.

Any advancement in a storyline takes place in the final 30 seconds of each episode.

Just my impression. Dulled by the show now. Won't be watching til the seasons over.

I think you need to take your A.D.D. Med's and pay attention to the show. They arent saying the same thing over and over, the plot is advancing at a pretty decent pace.

If White Wakers is what you want to feed your need, you are definitely better off watching something else.

Because the White Walkers dont really play that big a part in the show or the books as of this point, they are more of a looming threat. They will appear, but it will be sparingly.

Got to say, I've watched the first 2 seasons for the first time within the last week, the show has impressed me, some parts are better then others but I'm loving the way the characters are developing and the sudden lose of some characters. I really find it refreshing that there is no purely good or evil side to follow tat the characters have peaks and valleys of each side of their character, and while you have an built hate for one Side there is at least one character that draws you in enough to not want to see them defeated....interesting indeed

I think you need to take your A.D.D. Med's and pay attention to the show. They arent saying the same thing over and over, the plot is advancing at a pretty decent pace.

If White Wakers is what you want to feed your need, you are definitely better off watching something else.

Because the White Walkers dont really play that big a part in the show or the books as of this point, they are more of a looming threat. They will appear, but it will be sparingly.

Pretty much.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I am just glad that Jon got some last night. Maybe now he won't look so constipated in every scene. This season has been great about building up the female characters.

I had to have longclaw. Glad I got it at retail before most people knew about valyrian steel.

003c5187.jpg

I loved Jaime's discussion of killing the mad King. When I read that in the books, I suddenly felt very differently about his character. It went against everything he was taught to kill the King - Barriston certainly wouldn't have done it - and yet it was the most honorable thing he could have done. And yet, from then on his name and reputation was ruined. That sort of thing changes a person, never for the good. I thought they did a great job with that on the show, and loved the further development of the relationship between he and Brienne.

Can we please not turn this thread into a place where we have to convince people to like the show? If someone doesn't like it for their own reasons it is fine we don't need to discuss that, we should just discuss the show.

I loved Jaime's discussion of killing the mad King. When I read that in the books, I suddenly felt very differently about his character. It went against everything he was taught to kill the King - Barriston certainly wouldn't have done it - and yet it was the most honorable thing he could have done. And yet, from then on his name and reputation was ruined. That sort of thing changes a person, never for the good. I thought they did a great job with that on the show, and loved the further development of the relationship between he and Brienne.

That was the best part of this episode. It is a shame that their adventures are being cut short.

Back