He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone actually get one with NO problems at all? I remember one with a chipped base on top of all the other issues I've listed up top.

I know the retailers are getting theirs this week and I am really contemplating canceling my preorder right now. I know I won't be happy with it if mine has any of these problems.

I actually have no problems other than the fact that they sent me too many of certain # dreads and not enough of other #s. I was planning on buying lots more sideshow items in the future but if the customer service doesn't do anything for people who have damaged busts, I will think twice. The lease they should do is send extra dreads to those who have broken or damaged ones, and repair those who have chipped teeth or bases.

Still I have to say I wouldn't even think about returning it unless something was wrong with it. It is the coolest peice in my collection.

I would'nt even think of returning this bust if it was'nt for the dread thing. it's GREAT! guess I have a few more days to :banghead over my decision. I hope it all works out in the end. I really want to keep it. just need to know that I won't be left with a bald Pred in a year.

I would'nt even think of returning this bust if it was'nt for the dread thing. it's GREAT! guess I have a few more days to :banghead over my decision. I hope it all works out in the end. I really want to keep it. just need to know that I won't be left with a bald Pred in a year.

I hear you. I don't blame you if you keep having problems. I would think SS would accomidate you somehow. You have obviously bought many products from them (I saw the pics of your collection). They should take care of you somehow. Instead of having to send them the whole bust, you should only have to send them the broken dreads.

it would be great if you could buy an extra set of them. I think they might not want to send out only dreads because someone might recast them somehow or use them to make there own bust. I don't know. ideally an extra set would be perfect. but I'm not holding my breath.

it would be great if you could buy an extra set of them. I think they might not want to send out only dreads because someone might recast them somehow or use them to make there own bust. I don't know. ideally an extra set would be perfect. but I'm not holding my breath.

I hear what your saying about recasting them but the dreads alone aren't that impressive. The bust itself is what is truly stunning. The dreads only compliment the bust making it seem more real. They should definately send you an extra set. Worse case scenario, you might have to send them back all of yours and get a whole new set.

it's intresting watching this whole thing unfold. and your right the bust itself is the best part. but without the dreads it well.. uhh.. :horror I'm glad I have at least a few more days to see what happens to it before I have to decide what to do. touching them now they seem to be drying out a bit more. which is'nt a bad thing. I'm wondering if the newness of them is what was causing them to stick more. my main concern with them is still how this one broke. there seemed to be a lot of pressure trying to pull it apart and it finally snapped. (look at that last pic) hmmm...we'll see. :)

Yeah it does seem to be drying out a bit. I think in time it will be fine. The only thing is that some still aren't straight. A few are kind of crooked. No big deal though. The dreads are awesome.

Yeah it does seem to be drying out a bit. I think in time it will be fine. The only thing is that some still aren't straight. A few are kind of crooked. No big deal though. The dreads are awesome.

get a hair dryer to that ^^^^^ :lol

or straighteners! :naughty

It's not that big of a deal to me. I tucked the crooked ones underneath some of the other dreads and it looks fine. The thing is totally awesome! I can't get over it. I'll post some pics as soon as I finish building my pedestal.

I have had NO problems with mine. My only complaint would be how oiley and smelly the dreads were, lol.The dreads on mine are still as oiley as the day I got it

The dealer right in my town is getting them on Thursday! Expect pics then.

Thanks so much for the heads up, Laudel!

No worries man! So he is getting them on thursday :D ! You might see my own one before me :lol

Maybe I can snap a pic of the box so you can have a sneak peak! :D

I'm going to call him in the afternoon and stop by when they get delivered. The shop is like 5 minutes from my house!

happy days! He hasn't told me yet when he is getting them :lol . I was told two weeks a week ago :lol . Its cool though I trust him 100% . Yeah! That would be soo cool! A pic would be great :D thanks!

Good News! My Guy just received mine! #91 good enough number to! He's posting it to me tomorrow! Yay! :banana

Back