He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a positive note, my dreads aren't really sticking anymore. They seemed to have dried out finally. Being shipped in plastic bags in the summer heat probably made them so oily. Advice to those getting there predator now. Think about taking the dreads out of the package and letting them dry out in a cool dry room for a few days before putting on the bust. Just make sure you have the right amount of each # when you get it. I'm supposed to hear from someone in customer service because I don't have enough of certain #S and too many of others.

Thrifty, any word from SC?

Alright, mine is here and set up... number 94! Laudel, I just saw yours in person... number 91! Box looks very nice and you should have it real soon!

I will give a detailed type-up later, here are some early pics. I had all the right hairs, no scratched paint, no chipped teeth, no cracked base. My only issue is one of the #5 hairs was snapped off at the tip. It might have occured in shipping, but it looks like an imperfection is right near the snap line and it may have been a bubble in the mold or something. My dealer says he can get me another hair, so we'll see what happens. Regardless, THIS THING IS AMAZING IN PERSON! I LOVE IT!

P8200681.jpg

P8200693.jpg

P8200691.jpg

P8200698.jpg

P8200684.jpg

P8200694.jpg

P8200686.jpg

P8200689.jpg

P8200697.jpg

damn looks great! Thanks for letting me know mine is all good :D ! I can't wait to get this now!!

from what little we've heard you can't get just dreads from SS I guess. but man, my main concern/worry is what will happen down the line? like I said earlier three days and this? what about three months etc...:confused:

Not only should SS be willing to send out replacement dreads, but for $900 they should have included at least 2 extra ones in the box. Just in case something does happen to one of the dreads.

Received mine today. :D. Only defect I found was that some of the black paint on the collar part was messed up. I was just glad to see that none of the teeth were broken. All dreads were accounted for and there were no packing errors resulting in missing or extra of certain # dreads.

Some of the dreads attached securely, a few had to be forced, but the scary thing is that MOST seem like they are barely hanging on. I'm glad I came back to read this thread because I hadn't thought about the dreads "sticking."

:horror:horror:horrorI am terrified that the dreads will either fall and break or dry out and crack. This is probably inevitable:mad: , but hopefully won't happen anytime soon. I would feel so much better if I had a few spare dreads packed away, just in case any emergencies arise.

PICTURES:

wolfbust1.jpg

wolfbustdreadas.jpg

wolfbustdreads2.jpg

wolfbustdreads5.jpg

Back