He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really sucks Main!!:horror I am expecting mine on Wed. and it BEST not have the same Problem!!:banghead

I hope it does'nt either. you'll definetly have the stickey dread thing though. seems like it's a great bust as long as you never touch/move it. let alone ever take it apart. this does suck! :banghead
oh yea, this break took three days to show up. soo...

I hope it does'nt either. you'll definetly have the stickey dread thing though. seems like it's a great bust as long as you never touch/move it. let alone ever take it apart. this does suck! :banghead
oh yea, this break took three days to show up. soo...

So are you returning him?

from what little we've heard you can't get just dreads from SS I guess. but man, my main concern/worry is what will happen down the line? like I said earlier three days and this? what about three months etc...:confused:

I think you might be making too big a deal about this happening in three days. The real question is, do all of the dreads have a design that makes them prone to breakage when falling off (a problem when there's no way to firmly attach them) or was this one just defective?

from what little we've heard you can't get just dreads from SS I guess. but man, my main concern/worry is what will happen down the line? like I said earlier three days and this? what about three months etc...:confused:

Yeah, I would really hate for this to happen main, cuz it looks like a keeper...

I think you might be making too big a deal about this happening in three days. The real question is, do all of the dreads have a design that makes them prone to breakage when falling off (a problem when there's no way to firmly attach them) or was this one just defective?

it didd'nt break from falling off. look at the second pic. there is compression where the screw is. the highlighted part is my concern. for $900 I think it starting to show problems in three days is a big deal.

That's a real shame about the broken dread already. It seems like almost every one people have received has had at least one issue with it. The chipped teeth are the scariest. How do you miss something like that? As for the dreads, I seriously can't believe that SS won't have replacements. Especially if people keep reporting wrong/broken/missing dreads. SS will end up making more to send out instead of accepting all of these busts back with small issues.

I don't want the bust at all. :lol I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things.

I think it would have to be incredible (un?) luck for that single one to have been designed differently so it would crack in half if dropped to then be the one that was actually dropped.

Sorry that happened Thrifty. That sucks. I'm suprised to hear that sideshow is so tough in giving out the dreads. I didn't get enough of certain #s and too many of other #s like I mentioned earlier. I do have the right amount so I can't complain. I'm hoping they reconsider there policy and give us the oppertunity to buy more dreads at a wholesale price. The idea that I have to send the whole thing back to them is insane! HOpefully they will offer buyers of this bust some kind of deal to get more dreads.

At least if it's the dreads that is the problem it isn't the bust itself and can be replaced. I'm very lucky that mine seems to be in perfect condition including the dreads so far. I have de-stuck them like Thrifty a few times and haven't had any problems yet. Hopefully it's a very isolated incident. Needless to say I will refrain from moving this guy at all costs once I get it in place. I hope nothing happens to it. I must say, it's obviously one of the coolest thing's I've ever seen, and along with my Darth Vader helmet, is my favorite peice of my collection.

But didn't he say that it broke and then dropped off?

That's what he says later, but in the first post he says he found it was broken after it dropped off.

So I guess the real question is, did only the bottom half come off and drop off while the top half remained in the bust, or did the whole thing come off, drop, and break?

It's like statue forensics!

why does it matter if it broke while on the bust or when it fell? the point is that it broke right through. there made of a rubber material. ahhh nevermind. :banghead those who own it will understand.

Back