He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Oh ^^^^, you're right!!!! The ^^^^ing dreads are sticking together where the dreads and the "dread rings" touch... well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

I basically haven't touched or looked at it since I got it except to see if any dreads were cracked when I saw your post. Now that I am sort of pulling the dreads away from each other, I DEFINITELY see what you mean by sticking together. Jeez... wtf SS?!

WOW Oh ^^^^, you're right!!!! The ^^^^ing dreads are sticking together where the dreads and the "dread rings" touch... well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

I basically haven't touched or looked at it since I got it except to see if any dreads were cracked when I saw your post. Now that I am sort of pulling the dreads away from each other, I DEFINITELY see what you mean by sticking together. Jeez... wtf SS?!

oK....don't panic!! ...just back away from the bust and be sure not to touch it EVER AGAIN!:horror:horror

see, that's what worries me. you see how stuck they are? seems the longer they go untouched the more they are stuck together. that's what I did was just lift one off the other and plop; fell out and when I picked it up BROKE like in the pic earlier. my concern is months down the line when I move or something will they be permentaly stuck or tear or worse? :horror that's why I'm all :banghead I really like this bust just don't know how it will hold up over time.
oK....don't panic!! ...just back away from the bust and be sure not to touch it EVER AGAIN!:horror:horror
yep. that seems what you have to do. put it together and NEVER touch it again. :monkey2

Has anyone gotten any info from SSC on the care of these dreads? Is there potential for them to dry out and crack?

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten any info from SSC on the care of these dreads? Is there potential for them to try out and crack?

by the sounds of it the best way to preserve the dreads is not to take them out the box.:lol this is poor from sideshow

why does it matter if it broke while on the bust or when it fell? the point is that it broke right through. there made of a rubber material. ahhh nevermind. :banghead those who own it will understand.

Of course it matters if it broke off while on the bust or after it fell. I'd like to know if the thing I have on order right now is going to break by itself, or if I just have to worry about that if things drop off it.

I'm calling tomorrow to see what my options are.

Yes, please let us know what they say. As cool as this piece is, we have just heard of way too many problems so far:

2 chipped teeth (different instances)
paint scraped off the top of the head
sticky/broken dreads

For such an expensive piece, you'd think they wouldn't have this many issues. Very disappointing.

Did anyone actually get one with NO problems at all? I remember one with a chipped base on top of all the other issues I've listed up top.

I know the retailers are getting theirs this week and I am really contemplating canceling my preorder right now. I know I won't be happy with it if mine has any of these problems.

well, talked with customer service at SS this morning and returns will be contacting me in three to five days. so I'll wait and see what they say. :tap :)

I was away at the weekend at the man utd match and missed all this! WTF!? O dear! I am sorry to hear all these problems! I hope i dont get the same problems :(

I was away at the weekend at the man utd match and missed all this! WTF!? O dear! I am sorry to hear all these problems! I hope i dont get the same problems :(

1-1 :lol

hopefully ss will come through on the customer service front

Back