He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea how long it will take to arrive in Ireland? I'm excited for you! Wait till you see this thing in person. It really is amazing... no pictures can do it justice.

I agree, this thing is NUTS, in person!!!:google I still cant beleive the size of it!!:horror

cheers man :D usually I get them posted USPS express mail. It takes only like 3-4 days. Though this is being sent fedex due to size etc. I'd say maybe up to ten days :( but ive waited since may so no probs :D

Last edited:
set mine up yesterday. This morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was check the dreads and yes they are all stuck together!!!:horror They unstick pretty easily, but I'm wondering what would happen if they remain stuck for a long amount of time. They will probably be permanently glued together and tear when I try to pull them apart. :confused:

set mine up yesterday. This morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was check the dreads and yes they are all stuck together!!!:horror They unstick pretty easily, but I'm wondering what would happen if they remain stuck for a long amount of time. They will probably be permanently glued together and tear when I try to pull them apart. :confused:

We need to get an official statement from SS about this.

for sure, because of shipping costs to me I really don't want anything to feck up :(

I wouldn't worry about it. Our guy was able to get me an extra hair from SS to replace the one that came snapped in mine.

As for the sticky hair, I think everyones' has it.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5
got them displayed together! I think Wolf looks demonic next to the predator:wacky

busts2.jpg

busts1.jpg

busts1q.jpg

welcome to the group Stag. :rock it's bad ass aint it?
okay talked to SS today and all's good. :clap as for the small crack on the base they offered a partial refund. so I think I'm gonna go that route. said there are not many left and I could get a replacement but if there was an issue with that one chances were there would not be another left to get, then all I would have is some $$ to display and ehh..to that. on to the broke dread a replacement will be sent. so :woo sense I'm not 100% sure which one I'm short/extra I will have to take them out and find out. probally good so I can check that their all in good condition.
so thank you Sideshow...:wave :inlove

just keep an eye on where the dreads stick together. seems the concern is what will happen if they stay stuck for an extended time without being seperated. :D

Back