He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It going in a glass case tomorrow, so I hope it will stay intact til' then...:naughty

Where did you get the glass case? It seems really hard to fit a bust that size in glass. I tried finding something but I'd have to spend a fortune on a huge fish tank.

Naahh, I am making it myself, I bought 1/4 inch tempered glass and I already have a base for it, the glass case will be 24x24x32....

Naahh, I am making it myself, I bought 1/4 inch tempered glass and I already have a base for it, the glass case will be 24x24x32....

Let me know how you are making it. I'm making a pedestal for it myself. I'd like to consider putting it in glass if I can figure out how without paying around the same price as the bust itself.

DAMNIT!!! I just noticed, after two days of looking at it in awe, that one of the smaller face hairs is missing from the bust! It is not anywhere in the box, so it didn't break off in shipping. It looks like it was never put on in the first place. Here's what it looks like. The hole is in the middle of each pic:

P8220721.jpg

P8220720.jpg

P8220722.jpg

I really hope my dealer can get one of these through SS so I could glue it back in. What a pain in the ass... he already had to get me an extra dread because of this:

P8200679.jpg

I am not happy right now.

Judging from how they treated me and thrifty, I would think they would send you a replacement dread and hair. Then you could just put it on and your good to go.

Judging from how they treated me and thrifty, I would think they would send you a replacement dread and hair. Then you could just put it on and your good to go.

I got the dread coming on its way. I am more worried about the face hair because they were glued in and not something separate like the dreads. I am hoping they have extras!

Didn't that happen with the P1 busts though, and they had to send out a lot of extra face hairs?

that sucks dude, hope you manage to get a loose face hair!

you never know maybe somebody ended up with an extra hair in their package. :dunno

She should have extras for you, no worries.. the P1 actually came with extra ones right in the box.

I sure hope so. My dealer sent along my email with pictures in hopes of getting me a replacement. My fingers are crossed.

My Wolf bust arrived today via Fedex. I'm gonna consider myself lucky. I had the proper number of dreds and the correct number of each #s. The bust is awesome and in great shape. There was one minor problem with the dreds. One dred had the tip broken. The tip was still with the dred and a drop of super glue took care of the problem and the damage can't be seen.

I do not know how my tip was broken, it was like that when I pulled it out of the box. The tip that broke was only about a 1/4" long.

This bust rocks.

First I didn't want it at all because of the movie.
The movie ain't so bad compared to AvsP 1, but why so ^^^^ing dark !!!?????!!
It would've been 10 times more awesome if it had better lighting ! It's just insanely dark.
I tought my DVD was a copy !

In the movie, you never see Wolf's face. I never noticed his burn marks and his missing mandible.

Anyway, this bust is amazing !
If I had known I would've bought the mask too, but that seems too late ... pretty hard to find ...

This bust rocks.

First I didn't want it at all because of the movie.
The movie ain't so bad compared to AvsP 1, but why so ^^^^ing dark !!!?????!!
It would've been 10 times more awesome if it had better lighting ! It's just insanely dark.
I tought my DVD was a copy !

In the movie, you never see Wolf's face. I never noticed his burn marks and his missing mandible.

Anyway, this bust is amazing !
If I had known I would've bought the mask too, but that seems too late ... pretty hard to find ...

If you have the movie on bluray it isn't nearly as dark. You can see the wolfs face on a few occassions.

Back