He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None at all. It was actually kinda fun putting them all in.

Indeed..

it was very fun to do :cool:

2788537944_94a405cd03_o.jpg

Mine has arrived in uk! Only a few days now :chew

Cool. Our guy emailed SS about the missing face hair, but they haven't gotten back to him yet. I am really hoping they have an extra hair to send me, and that I don't have to send this back and forth just for a hair.

Yeah I hope so to! I really hope mine has no problems :( as shipping ain't cheap! And no worries pics as soon as I get him! :D

Cool. Our guy emailed SS about the missing face hair, but they haven't gotten back to him yet. I am really hoping they have an extra hair to send me, and that I don't have to send this back and forth just for a hair.
hmm.. I wonder what they will do about that one. I'm thinking that when they get a return of one that is damaged beyond repair they just canibbalize it for parts to fix others.
The only thing I hated about the dreads was the oily residue that I had on my hands after it was all said and done.
that goes away in about five days or so.

this bust is bad ass. glad to see everyone getting theirs in.

That was harsh. Honestly, I wouldnt burn it. I'd snap off the mandibles, and fix them. Thats all i'd really do.

Back