He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE ARRIVED! :banana I am happy to say nothing is wrong with mine at all, paint is great dreads are great, all over its great! Like I was told before. Pics really dont do it justice! Its amazing!!! I will Post pics later!

Yeah harder cause of the cost of post from usa to here.

Yeah it did apart from the crack i know. Dont worry it will be treated with the respect it deserves :D

awesome news laudel, im sure the dreds will fall to pieces like thriftys in a day or 2 :whip :angelsmil

wonder how many of these are in the u.k, cant be many

Not the way this will be displayed! Just a quick picture.

chris006.jpg

Last edited:
Just for when I get the sticky dreads. What's the advice? Keep unsticking them or leave them? :confused:

It looks incredible! Can't wait for mine to arrive, but I have a feeling it will be a month or so before forbidden planet get them. They took ages to deliver the wolf mask so who knows how long for the bust. Oh well worth the wait by the looks of it.

Congrats it is AMAZEING and a great bust to start out with.

It looks incredible! Can't wait for mine to arrive, but I have a feeling it will be a month or so before forbidden planet get them. They took ages to deliver the wolf mask so who knows how long for the bust. Oh well worth the wait by the looks of it.

Congrats it is AMAZEING and a great bust to start out with.

Thanks man :D just wait until you see the real thing though, looks great!

So no touchy touchy with the dreads then? :lol

I've had mine for a few weeks now and the dreads have stopped sticking. Just unstick the top dreads gently once a week for the 1st couple of weeks and you'll be fine. Mine is in a temp controlled room so its not humid or in up and down temps so I can't speak for persons with that kind of climate as the circumstances could be different. Congrats on a great score. Its ALOT different in person than pics eh!!

I've had mine for a few weeks now and the dreads have stopped sticking. Just unstick the top dreads gently once a week for the 1st couple of weeks and you'll be fine. Mine is in a temp controlled room so its not humid or in up and down temps so I can't speak for persons with that kind of climate as the circumstances could be different. Congrats on a great score. Its ALOT different in person than pics eh!!

Thanks :D and congrats to you to! Thanks for the advice mate :rock . I shall do what you advised :)

Back