He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear you'll be taking new pics of the collection! Thanks for the response.

You did a GREAT job on that wall to wall case by the way, that thing is BEAUTIFUL man!

I was gonna try and stop collecting due to money, but after seeing these pics etc! No way! "just when I thought I was out... They pull me back in!" :lol

The waiting game is a love hate thing with me. Sounds like you have an impressive collection of busts already wookiee! This will look awesome with the rest.

Just wondering -

was anyone at comic con 2008 who saw this bust on display at Sideshows booth and is getting one for themselves?

Last edited:
Heh, while the lack of variation in the paintjob is a little perturbing, I think the most irksome gripe for me is the base. I think it would've been so much cooler to include the shoulders in the design of this bust, much like the original P1 bust, as well as any other lifesize Alien/Predator pieces they choose to make - for a sense of symmetry amongst collectibles. :D

Heh, while the lack of variation in the paintjob is a little perturbing, I think the most irksome gripe for me is the base. I think it would've been so much cooler to include the shoulders in the design of this bust, much like the original P1 bust, as well as any other lifesize Alien/Predator pieces they choose to make - for a sense of symmetry amongst collectibles. :D

I think it was done this way so all the AVPR ADI products would match, all 4 replicas have the same base style. I agree though, shoulders would have been nice :)

Missed my UPS shipment today and I'm too lazy to go get it so I'll wait for the re-deliver tomorrow.

Seeing this baby in person will make my final decision...it's still very impressive and I've always wanted an Alien/Predator bust.

I'm sure in the very near future we'll see Sideshow's/SWS' Predator 2 bust as well and maybe even onto the Elder as well. Or what about some of the other ALIENs?

well guys...mine is going back. he looks B.A. and the cheek detail is better than i thought it was gonna be, but after spending about 15 minutes looking him over i found many blemishes in the paint. for one there was a couple of smudges on him that looked like finger prints, on his left lower mandible there is a actual bristle from a paint brush dried up in the paint. there are also a couple spots on the back of his head that look like it only had one coat of paint while the rest looks fine and having several coats. i hate to sound picky, but for this price...its simply unacceptable. delayed and delayed and this is what i get??? no thanks i want mine to be 100% perfect. i only have my camera phone so the details don't show up so great, but i will try to post them tomorrow after i get off of the phone with SS.

Missed my UPS shipment today and I'm too lazy to go get it so I'll wait for the re-deliver tomorrow.

Seeing this baby in person will make my final decision...it's still very impressive and I've always wanted an Alien/Predator bust.

I'm sure in the very near future we'll see Sideshow's/SWS' Predator 2 bust as well and maybe even onto the Elder as well. Or what about some of the other ALIENs?

I'd say Aliens. I'd like to see a Grid Alien bust.

-CJK

well guys...mine is going back. he looks B.A. and the cheek detail is better than i thought it was gonna be, but after spending about 15 minutes looking him over i found many blemishes in the paint. for one there was a couple of smudges on him that looked like finger prints, on his left lower mandible there is a actual bristle from a paint brush dried up in the paint. there are also a couple spots on the back of his head that look like it only had one coat of paint while the rest looks fine and having several coats. i hate to sound picky, but for this price...its simply unacceptable. delayed and delayed and this is what i get??? no thanks i want mine to be 100% perfect. i only have my camera phone so the details don't show up so great, but i will try to post them tomorrow after i get off of the phone with SS.

Sorry to hear that man. Id be doing the same too. This thing should be 150% perfect

Aside from the blemishes, if they werent there, would you be keeping it?

And speaking of.......are you getting an exchange for another one, hopefully in better condition? Or just getting rid of it?

Last edited:

Don't blame you one bit! If I payed $900 (that's ALOT for me) for something and it came messed up, I'd be PISSED! I'd want 100% too!

-CJK

Back