He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guys...mine is going back. he looks B.A. and the cheek detail is better than i thought it was gonna be, but after spending about 15 minutes looking him over i found many blemishes in the paint. for one there was a couple of smudges on him that looked like finger prints, on his left lower mandible there is a actual bristle from a paint brush dried up in the paint. there are also a couple spots on the back of his head that look like it only had one coat of paint while the rest looks fine and having several coats. i hate to sound picky, but for this price...its simply unacceptable. delayed and delayed and this is what i get??? no thanks i want mine to be 100% perfect. i only have my camera phone so the details don't show up so great, but i will try to post them tomorrow after i get off of the phone with SS.

hmmm, I'll have to check mine over pretty good when it arrives. never paid this much for a collectable yet so I'll have to see how I am about any flaws. also just wondering if you send it back ; how many times can you do it until SS just says no more? :D

I thought that if you receive a damaged SideShow product, they make you provide proof that you destroyed it?

-CJK

Aside from the blemishes, if they werent there, would you be keeping it?

And speaking of.......are you getting an exchange for another one, hopefully in better condition? Or just getting rid of it?
without a doubt----YES!!! while the prototype does look a lot better, the actual paint on it looks realistic. the tone and colors looks like melted flesh...i just liked the black, infected look that the prototype has.
~~and i'm not sure what SS will do with this one, but i wouldn't doubt it if they ask me to destroy it :(:( if they do i'm taking him straight to the gun range with my camcorder :banana:banana:banana:banana

without a doubt----YES!!! while the prototype does look a lot better, the actual paint on it looks realistic. the tone and colors looks like melted flesh...i just liked the black, infected look that the prototype has.
~~and i'm not sure what SS will do with this one, but i wouldn't doubt it if they ask me to destroy it :(:( if they do i'm taking him straight to the gun range with my camcorder :banana:banana:banana:banana

And this, people, would make the BEST VIDEO EVER!!!

-CJK

yeah...i have an AR-15 and AK-47 that haven't been shot in a while.
~~here's a couple pics i took with my phone:
IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

you can't really see them, but the little spots are where there is no paint.

Do it in an Arnold mask! That would be awesome! :lol

I know what you mean.

So you gonna exchange for another one?
Or are you just gonna get a refund?

yeah...i have an AR-15 and AK-47 that haven't been shot in a while.
~~here's a couple pics i took with my phone:
IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

you can't really see them, but the little spots are where there is no paint.

Im sorry to hear about this wookiee, though the dreads will cover the back part of the head, so you wont see it. Though like you say it should be perfect anyhow for the $$

I'm keeping him...just got to find room!!!!

You can smell that "new statue smell" in the whole room from him.

What an impressive piece though...the eyes are well done and I like the material they used for the teeth and tusks, it gives them a glossy "wet" look how teeth should look.

The tendrils are easy to apply once you can see the numbers and such, I'm glad Sideshow fixed this (Thanks to you and your buddies Dan!).

you'll never know. you have to pay at least $100 for it.

Well I paid 150 for The Joker, and 300 for my CP.

Oh and I dont want to spend a ^^^^ load on a ^^^^ing movie prop which will probably break during the filming of the film im making.

Silly.

I'm keeping him...just got to find room!!!!

You can smell that "new statue smell" in the whole room from him.

What an impressive piece though...the eyes are well done and I like the material they used for the teeth and tusks, it gives them a glossy "wet" look how teeth should look.

The tendrils are easy to apply once you can see the numbers and such, I'm glad Sideshow fixed this (Thanks to you and your buddies Dan!).

You're probably smelling this...... https://www.dreadheadhq.com/item--DreadHead-Dread-Butta--dreadbutta.html

Back