He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some slight paint scuffs on my Pred's upper crest. Like he was packed away before the paint actually dried.

Hmmm...I'm a perfectionist too when it comes to my collectibles and for $900 he might have to go back.

i've decided to keep mine. despite the problems i listed with mine, you have to really look to find them. sooo, with that in mind i'm gonna start putting is dreads in in a few minutes. sometime this week i'll get all my stuff unpacked in my new apartment and i'll make a video on youtube to show you how much of a 30 year old virgin i appear to be.

i've decided to keep mine. despite the problems i listed with mine, you have to really look to find them. sooo, with that in mind i'm gonna start putting is dreads in in a few minutes. sometime this week i'll get all my stuff unpacked in my new apartment and i'll make a video on youtube to show you how much of a 30 year old virgin i appear to be.

Cool! Good choice! I'm still praying I get mine on Waitlist now. I think the chances are good. I really hope I see them roll it over soon. :monkey2

I'm really digging this bust. Very large (not to mention tall) piece.

HPIM2613.jpg

Back