Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. ****'em lol. Does IRIS really need one person's approval to move forward with a project? It's a free market.
That’s been both Iris & Yunsils stipulations from the beginning, unfortunately.

It makes no sense because Iris told me directly that she wants to do it and can implement upgrades. I feel like she could knock the purple coat and green waistcoat out of the park now. She was able to print
4-button-hole buttons out for the Bruce Wayne waistcoat instead of her old 2-button-hole buttons I requested Gcard have her do, which is what the green waistcoat requires.

That sucks... Hopefully one day she changes her mind or the dude accepts another run.

Maybe asking for the suit in the end with the replacement buttons ? Advertise it as a different version. 😂

That sucks... Hopefully one day she changes her mind or the dude accepts another run.

Maybe asking for the suit in the end with the replacement buttons ? Advertise it as a different version. 😂
Haha she won’t. But I actually do quite like the idea of her hand at a Bank Robber Joker.

Aries told me she would be launching her 2.0 soon.. for 2900 usd.
Where'd she pull that number from? I mean, her 1.0 is solid work, and we've had plenty of good options for Joker..
But I don't see the price gap being the difference in quality between what's currently available, and absolute perfection, assuming she can even meet the impossible task.

Even if she does..

tumblr_m6ekeuEN3U1qckmajo2_500.gif

Last edited:
There may be confusion here.

Aries did sell a full figure set with a Yixie sculpt that she rooted and painted herself. That may have been $2500 worth. That could be what @roan was informed about.

$2900 could be the price of a 2.0 full figure set, and not just an outfit.

Last edited:

Aries did sell a full figure set with a Yixie sculpt that she rooted and painted herself. That may have been $2500 worth. That could be what @roan was informed about.

IMG_2390.jpeg

That was the Yixie Nancy 4.0, same sculpt that’s in my pic above. I believe she painted that sculpt as a one off to go along with her prototype suit, then just sold it and the suit to a friend, I forget his name, but he’s on IG. Holo made no mention of a sculpt being included with his suit. I don’t believe she has any interest in full painting commissions, but then again it’s been ages since we’ve last spoke.

It makes no sense because Iris told me directly that she wants to do it and can implement upgrades. I feel like she could knock the purple coat and green waistcoat out of the park now. She was able to print
4-button-hole buttons out for the Bruce Wayne waistcoat instead of her old 2-button-hole buttons I requested Gcard have her do, which is what the green waistcoat requires.
Maybe we should get an interest list going so she can know how many people would want this. Then she can make her mind up if she really needs one person's approval.

I’m really not sure at this point, I messaged her again last night, we’ll see.

Maybe we should get an interest list going so she can know how many people would want this. Then she can make her mind up if she really needs one person's approval.
I don’t believe it’s a matter of interest, all of her runs are extremely limited these days. For example her Ledger suit was 99 outfits back in 2019, now, the Phoenix suit 15, Bale Bruce Wayne 20. I’m not sure if she has a full team like Yunsil does or if it’s just her.

I don’t believe it’s a matter of interest, all of her runs are extremely limited these days. For example her Ledger suit was 99 outfits back in 2019, now, the Phoenix suit 15, Bale Bruce Wayne 20. I’m not sure if she has a full team like Yunsil does or if it’s just her.
That’s true, but if let’s say 25+ people are interested it might encourage her to do the run.

He seems to be very active, last online a minute ago engaged in a conversation.. Seems like he’s ignoring Nick.
Somebody else should try and ask the run organiser. Show interest.

I think I'd be interested in a Wonderworld 2.0 more, but only with enough changes / improvements.

Ideally I'd like them to stick to the darker colors closer to the screen, since that's what I like and sets the 1.0 apart from others. But would be good to see some better fitting, darker trousers. A coat upgrade with a slightly deeper purple. Some hue adjustments to the vest and shirt as well. (Slightly lighter on the shirt with a slightly cooler tone to offset the purple, and a little less "olive" for the vest, but keeping it a darker, more muted green)

Last edited:
Somebody else should try and ask her.

I think I'd be interested in a Wonderworld 2.0 more, but only with some major changes / improvements.

Ideally I'd like them to stick to the darker colors closer to the screen, but would be good to see some better fitting, darker trousers. Coat upgrade with a slightly deeper purple. Some hue adjustments to the vest and shirt as well. (Slightly lighter on the shirt with a slightly cooler tone to offset the purple, and a little less "olive" for the vest)
Wonderworld said in DMs he might be doing a 2.0 in the future, but not anytime soon.

If Wonderworld is willing to listen to Nick and implement his feedback it would definitely be a big improvement over his first attempt. Then again all of the things you mentioned can be done by Iris and I think her tailoring will be superior to Wonderworld’s.

I think I'd be interested in a Wonderworld 2.0 more, but only with enough changes / improvements.

Ideally I'd like them to stick to the darker colors closer to the screen.
I think I’d actually pass on another suit from Wonder, in hand it’s not impressive at all like the Iris suit, the tailoring on the Iris suit actually hugs the body properly, something Wonders doesn’t do at all. Also the Iris suit is far more muted tones in person than in photos.
I gotta say I disagree about going with colors on screen, I want it just how Heath wore it.

Back