Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great! Exactly what I meant before, as if he’s actually standing there.
Yeah that’s my goal with collecting. I’ll never say no to genuine upgrades. I want these to feel like they’ve come to life.

Still looking for an accurate grey blazer, unfortunately none of the customs, IA, Artisan HT or JND got it right. Sigh.

Yeah that’s my goal with collecting. I’ll never say no to genuine upgrades. I want these to feel like they’ve come to life.

Still looking for an accurate grey blazer, unfortunately none of the customs, IA, Artisan HT or JND got it right. Sigh.
It’s my goal as well.

Maybe Hye Hwa will get it right whenever he finishes the full suit prototype.

Maybe Hye Hwa will get it right whenever he finishes the full suit prototype.
It’s approaching a year since Jagzz started the project, I know I gave a lot of reference and said to take the required time, but we need a prototype soon, I’ve already paid $450.

It’s approaching a year since Jagzz started the project, I know I gave a lot of reference and said to take the required time, but we need a prototype soon, I’ve already paid $450.
Agreed, he said on May 27th that the final coat prototype would be finished in two weeks. Already a month passed since that deadline and no updates.

I’m afraid this hobby is not for her if this is her only reason to add an extra $2k on top of it.
I barely saw any pictures of her 1.0 so I doubt anyone would buy her 2.0, especially with this absurd price increase.

“I have injected too much effort and time into this work.” Honestly seems like she completely underestimated this project.

IMG_5735.jpeg

I’m afraid this hobby is not for her if this is her only reason to add an extra $2k on top of it.
I barely saw any pictures of her 1.0 so I doubt anyone would buy her 2.0, especially with this absurd price increase.

“I have injected too much effort and time into this work.” Honestly seems like she completely underestimated this project.

View attachment 713281
I see her point. I can sympathise with her. But working hard isn't the same as working smart. If she has to price it that high to justify the work she's putting into it, then it might be best to try something else.

I see her point. I can sympathise with her. But working hard isn't the same as working smart. If she has to price it that high to justify the work she's putting into it, then it might be best to try something else.
Yup. I understand her point as well, but you can’t charge a monthly salary just because it takes you a month to make. That’s not how it works.

Now, I can't tell. Is that the Inart shirt? Did you do anything to it?
InArt shirt, stock.

Yup. I understand her point as well, but you can’t charge a monthly salary just because it takes you a month to make. That’s not how it works.
Aries needs to get in the real world I’m afraid..
You know how many everyday people are out here suffering trying to make ends meet? How those same people have to balance working jobs that barely pay, while also supporting a family and in their free time are perfecting their skills? Does she believe to be above those people? Your talent determines if you’re capable of living off of it, not your decision to overcharge mostly honest people. I’m hard on Aries about this because her work simply isn’t good enough to justify ego inflated prices, there are better sixth scale tailors than her, who charge less, and have a larger portfolio than just one outfit. I’m sorry but one outfit is not going to help you achieve your goal of never working again.

Aries needs to get in the real world I’m afraid..
You know how many everyday people are out here suffering trying to make ends meet? How those same people have to balance working jobs that barely pay, while also supporting a family and in their free time are perfecting their skills? Does she believe to be above those people? Your talent determines if you’re capable of living off of it, not your decision to overcharge mostly honest people. I’m hard on Aries about this because her work simply isn’t good enough to justify ego inflated prices, there are better sixth scale tailors than her, who charge less, and have a larger portfolio than just one outfit. I’m sorry but one outfit is not going to help you achieve your goal of never working again.
I really don’t understand why she said “I’m not a cheap labor force” her suit is literally the most expensive (even with her old price) out of all the suits that were offered in the past lol.

And I totally agree, your talent determines if you can live off of it. Not your ego. (y)
She shot herself in the foot by raising her price to this absurd amount. No one will be buying it.

I would’ve understood a price increase if she made the suit more accurate and actually improved it, but she didn’t.

I really don’t understand why she said “I’m not a cheap labor force” her suit is literally the most expensive (even with her old price) out of all the suits that were offered in the past lol.

And I totally agree, your talent determines if you can live off of it. Not your ego. (y)
She shot herself in the foot by raising her price to this absurd amount. No one will be buying it.

I would’ve understood a price increase if she made the suit more accurate and actually improved it, but she didn’t.
Even though I don’t personally believe Wonderworld is capable of accurately pulling off this suit, I’d rather help him with a 2.0 than ever her, she rubs me the wrong way.

Wonderworld knew his skill set and charged accordingly, granted still a bit more than it was worth, but we’re not talking astronomically comical numbers here.

She’s pushing towards a down payment on a car, for a suit that still has a number of inaccuracies. You’d be a fool to buy this, it’s going to be made again when she realizes it’s inaccurate. If she was any at all egoless, she’d take time away, focus on making a completely accurate suit, then come back with numbers on a screen. I’m sorry but telling your customers you're not a cheap labor force is unprofessional. Louis Vuitton doesn’t go around telling people their stuff isn’t cheap, they simply make product and the labor that went into it speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Even though I don’t personally believe Wonderworld is capable of accurately pulling off this suit, I’d rather help him with a 2.0 than ever her, she rubs me the wrong way.

Wonderworld knew his skill set and charged accordingly, granted still a bit more than it was worth, but we’re not talking astronomically comical numbers here.

She’s pushing towards a down payment on a car, for a suit that still has a number of inaccuracies. You’d be a fool to buy this, it’s going to be made again when she realizes it’s inaccurate. If she was any at all egoless, she’d take time away, focus on making a completely accurate suit, then come back with numbers on a screen. I’m sorry but telling your customers you're not a cheap labor force is unprofessional. Louis Vuitton doesn’t go around telling people their stuff isn’t cheap, they simply make product and the labor that went into it speaks for itself.
I think with your help his 2.0 could look really good. He may not get it a 100% accurate, but it will come really close. You know that suit like no other.
I have not spoken to him a lot, but he seems like a nice guy willing to take feedback to improve his products.

Back