Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daylight color shot, dyed the pants too.

IMG_2556.jpeg

Last edited:
Which suit is this one ?

Did you use Rit Dye or Rit Dyemore ?

It looks damn good. 👌
I’m using for this main Joker -

InArt Body
Por toys V5 Shoes
Wonderworld Socks
Iris Pants
InArt Shirt
InArt Suspenders
Dino Tie
Iris Green Waistcoat
Wonderworld Grey Blazer
Iris Purple Coat
InArt Gloved Hands
Full Metal Knife
Yixie Nancy 4.0 until Heise’s sculpt is finished.

Standard Rit, still dying the purple coat.

InArt Body
Por toys V5 Shoes
Wonderworld Socks
Iris Pants
InArt Shirt
InArt Suspenders
Dino Tie
Iris Green Waistcoat
Wonderworld Grey Blazer
Iris Purple Coat
InArt Gloved Hands
Full Metal Knife

Sounds like the Ultimate Joker to me.

I guess the standard Rit won't dye back of the green vest as it's probably synthetic fabric.

I usually go for Rit Dyemore but it's probably safer to go for the standard.

How did the Inart vest that you threw in the dye came out ?
Basically i'm trying to figure out if pinching the back and gently put the front in the dye is necessary or just throwing everything in is safe.

Sounds like the Ultimate Joker to me.

I guess the standard Rit won't dye back of the green vest as it's probably synthetic fabric.

I usually go for Rit Dyemore but it's probably safer to go for the standard.

How did the Inart vest that you threw in the dye came out ?
Basically i'm trying to figure out if pinching the back and gently put the front in the dye is necessary or just throwing everything in is safe.
Yes the back is a synthetic, standard dye has no effect on it, throw it in as you please, I recommend experimenting with it instead of possibly submerging it for longer than you’d like. Better to dye it a couple times than over do it on your first go. There’s a few different greens available, can either pick one you like or mix a few you think would work best, no major rules to it other than never putting it on a body until it’s been rinsed with cold water and fully dried, freshly dyed damp clothes lead to color transfer you don’t want.

InArt Body
Por toys V5 Shoes
Wonderworld Socks
Iris Pants
InArt Shirt
InArt Suspenders
Dino Tie
Iris Green Waistcoat
Wonderworld Grey Blazer
Iris Purple Coat
InArt Gloved Hands
Full Metal Knife

Have you managed to get the socks onto those shoes?

Will never understand the hype for Adam, he’s no longer the best. His earlier work looks phenomenal, but there are so many better sculpts and painters around nowadays.
He was ahead of the curve, no pun intended. That's where the hype comes from I think.

But yeah I agree with you, I think now he's not the best anymore, his time has passed.

He was ahead of the curve, no pun intended. That's where the hype comes from I think.

But yeah I agree with you, I think now he's not the best anymore, his time has passed.
Some people still think his sculpts are the best of the best and the absolute grail to own when it comes to Ledger. I just don’t see it, especially compared to other artists.

Some people still think his sculpts are the best of the best and the absolute grail to own when it comes to Ledger. I just don’t see it, especially compared to other artists.
Agreed. I personally don't like the famous 2.0 at all, he looks too sad. 😅
We're in a new era now, nobody (I hope) will pay 6K for a Adam Gu headsculpt.

Back