Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it on sale?

Is there even a prototype? What the **** are people buying for $2800? lol

Did she even finish delivering her 1.0 orders?
I wish I could answer those questions, but that’s all she told me.

Just for reference she’s charging more than a 1/3 JND statue for a 1/6 outfit. What Nick said she must have hit her head.

I wish I could answer those questions, but that’s all she told me.

Just for reference she’s charging more than a 1/3 JND statue for a 1/6 outfit. What Nick said she must have hit her head.
That's what gets me about not only 1/6 custom clothing but also some 1/6 headsculpts. Now that I have a 1/3 JND item (with more ordered), I just can't see myself spending that much on a smaller scale, singular item like a clothing run or headsculpt. I just don't see where the money is going vs what I'm getting at that point.

IMG_2642.jpeg

Sure, I think I want to try to get the coat a bit more saturated and slightly darker.

That's what gets me about not only 1/6 custom clothing but also some 1/6 headsculpts. Now that I have a 1/3 JND item (with more ordered), I just can't see myself spending that much on a smaller scale, singular item like a clothing run or headsculpt. I just don't see where the money is going vs what I'm getting at that point.
I agree, I regret going the custom route it has cost me quite some money lately. However with customs most of the time it’s a one and done type of thing, you’ll have the ultimate version that most likely won’t be needing an upgrade or 2.0.
Personally 1/3 and 1/4 isn’t for me I don’t have the room for it, so I mainly focus on the smaller 1/6 scale. The only reason I would consider getting a 1/3 statue is if JND makes a Gandalf.

Back