Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve also got a spot but ironically no sculpt at present. 😂
I have a spot with his sculpt but we haven’t spoke in a few months. He’s a good dude so I’m sure he’ll honor all of us booked. What sculpt are you thinking about?

I have a spot with his sculpt but we haven’t spoke in a few months. He’s a good dude so I’m sure he’ll honor all of us booked. What sculpt are you thinking about?

I’m really stumped at present. May just hold on and see what John comes up with next.

LOVE his work on arirangs one below but that’s also sold out:

IMG_6230.png

Can’t wait to see his production piece sculpts.

I’m really stumped at present. May just hold on and see what John comes up with next.

View attachment 713918

I’m also eager to see what’s next, hopefully Dio can send a voice of reason to John that the next sculpt’ll have eye lids like that last one.

Also wheeeere are the proto pics of this Aries 2.0, if it looks like the 1.0…

View attachment 713918

John next project is a neutral expression Heath with moving eyes.
No limitation, he's planning on making it affordable.

1000009952.jpg

He's also considering another project but I'm not sure I can talk about it yet. All I can say is that it's a unique expression we haven't got yet and i'm really excited for it.

I’m also eager to see what’s next, hopefully Dio can send a voice of reason to John that the next sculpt’ll have eye lids like that last one.

Also wheeeere are the proto pics of this Aries 2.0, if it looks like the 1.0…
What do you mean by eye lids exactly ? Like the eyes almost closed or the fact that they are asymetrical ?

I know John insisted on a lot of details to be changed by Yixie and they eyes were one of them.
In fact Yixie had to rework the head thrice. John wasn't going to launch the preorder if it wasn't perfect.

What do you mean by eye lids exactly ? Like the eyes almost closed or the fact that they are asymetrical ?

I know John insisted on a lot of details to be changed by Yixie and they eyes were one of them.
In fact Yixie had to rework the head thrice. John wasn't going to launch the preorder if it wasn't perfect.
Most Heath sculpts don’t really feature prominent top eyelids, they’re usually sort of recessed and I think them being included here finally really helps sell his likeness, he wasn’t wide eyed all the time.

View attachment 713944

He's also considering another project but I'm not sure I can talk about it yet. All I can say is that it's a unique expression we haven't got yet and i'm really excited for it.
How soon is he planning on starting either of these? Are the 15 other sculpts already finished?

Most Heath sculpts don’t really feature prominent top eyelids, they’re usually sort of recessed and I think them being included here finally really helps sell his likeness, he wasn’t wide eyed all the time.
Noted, I will pass on the message to him.
How soon is he planning on starting either of these? Are the 15 other sculpts already finished?
I have no clue, he still has a lot to do with the current project so my guess is probably later this year for the neutral one. It will take a lot of research to find a proper way to move the eyes.
He's not a big fan of the back of the head panel to access the eyes.

View attachment 713944

This is the one I'm planning on getting once it's ready to go since they're planning for moveable eyes. I'm not really one who needs multiple expressions of every single freeze frame though no hate to those that do. I find a lot of those sculpts to be silly personally but I get it if he's all you collect and/or enjoy the uniqueness of them.

Last edited:
Back