Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fantastic. I'd like to see your SIX.

I'm growing increasing jealous of those who got the "sleepy" sculpt. (definitely need a better name for that one)
1000010179.jpg

OK, DiostaR, one last ask: can you please name each of the SIX sculpts and who painted/haired? (not the last one)

I am curious if 3 and 4 are the same.
Yixie x Mike painted by John Wu

Dean Tolliver 6.0 painted by Yuan

xXx laughing painted by John Wu

Yixie x Banks painted by Mus Musculus

Lu1yo x Ambrosial painted by John Wu

Topo weathering and hair by me. (Yes you didn't ask and yes i'm flexing. šŸ˜‚)

This is still an amazing sculpt, hopefully I will have mine by the end of the year.

Photo by SeeArt

View attachment 714129
The plan is to use that for my ultimate Joker, but if somehow I manage to book a spot with Heise for the sleepy sculpt, I just won't know anymore..

What I do know is I need a second custom outfit to accomodate for the second sculpt.

LOOK AT ME!

The one moment where his whole facade breaks and his anger and hatred comes through.

I've always loved that line. Would love to know what he looks like at that moment -- but then, the fun is in the unknowing.

I also love at the mob scene when he changes his line of thought: A guy like me... Look, listen -- I know why...
And when he responds to being called crazy: ...I'm not... no I'm not.

I've always loved that line. Would love to know what he looks like at that moment -- but then, the fun is in the unknowing.

I also love at the mob scene when he changes his line of thought: A guy like me... Look, listen -- I know why...
And when he responds to being called crazy: ...I'm not... no I'm not.
During that last scene, he gets noticeably annoyed. I love the way he blinks his left eye. So much nuance in Ledger's performance..

Back